What's new

Illegal Vietnamese Workers Rush to China's Coastal Cities

more south vietnamese were killed by americans than by north vietnamese after all.
Really...???

Vietnam War casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North Vietnamese forces killed around 130,000 civilian and POWs from 1957 to 1975.

The estimated total number of civilian and suspected communist deaths caused by South Vietnamese forces from 1955 to 1975 was 89,500.

US forces unintentionally killed an estimated 90,000 South Vietnamese civilians due to the extensive use of fire power (artillery, bombing, automatic weapons). Some 1,500 civilians were also killed in various so-called massacres.

An estimated 95,000 civilians died in the communist re-education camps, another 500,000 were involved in forced labor projects, which killed 48,000 civilians. Another 100,000 were executed. Finally, 400,000 boat people died while trying to flee Vietnam. This is 643,000 killed during the consolidation of communist rule.
Looks like the best killers are communists. Why do you persists in making up 'facts' that can be so easily refuted?

Really...???

Vietnam War casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like the best killers are communists. Why do you persists in making up 'facts' that can be so easily refuted?

Why Wiki ? a source which favour your hate speech ?

Strange, i found something different other than Wiki

The lowest casualty estimates, based on the now-renounced North Vietnamese statements, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. 58,226 American soldiers also died in the war or are missing in action. Australia lost almost 500 of the 47,000 troops they had deployed to Vietnam and New Zealand lost 38 soldiers.
Vietnam War Casualties

PS, Agreed, Vietnamese communists were the worst killer

of all time, the most ungrateful people period.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

The lowest casualty estimates, based on the now-renounced North Vietnamese statements, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. 58,226 American soldiers also died in the war or are missing in action. Australia lost almost 500 of the 47,000 troops they had deployed to Vietnam and New Zealand lost 38 soldiers.
Vietnam War Casualties

Strange that you did not even read your own source. You posted total figure. Try again.

There is something call "calculator" check it out, old man, it might help

:rofl::rofl::cheers::china:
Someone did, youngster. And the figure showed the communists, in Viet Nam and worldwide, are the most prolific killers of the 20th century.

I say , kick them all out !!

Since i am from HongKong, we had a lot of painful experience dealing

with Vietnamese, they were the most ungratful people in the world,

We save their life while nobody will, spend tons of money to take

good care of them, in return they organized riot, drug dealing,

ganster and robbery in my hometown.

Hong Kong authorities spent more than US$150 million since 1989 to find accommodation for more than 200,000 Vietnamese refugees who arrived by the boatload during the late 1970s and 1980s.

Vietnamese Refugees in Hong Kong

or we could behave like the US does:

enslave illegal immigrants under racist bosses
turn their original country into a drug dealer paradise
install a puppet government

That would be similar to how communists usually behave anyway.

The Vietnamese refugees we saved and feed for decades, you know

what happened after they got accepted by other countries, they

wrote BS to some so-called human right org that how they were

mistreated and abused in HK, which in fact HongKong was the best

refugees port by far, think about that "150 million US dollar" in the

80's spent on them will equal to the value of today, and they still

crying for mistreatment, to me thats "Extremely Ungrateful" jerks

in full display.

unfortunately we aren't the US and instead waste food feeding these illegals. why don't they go to the US, a country of immigrants?

a shame that they spit on our generosity. hong kong has suffered greatly, its gang crime levels were unprecedented in the 80's due to the vietnamese influx.

unfortunately we aren't the US and instead waste food feeding these illegals. why don't they go to the US, a country of immigrants?

a shame that they spit on our generosity. hong kong has suffered greatly, its gang crime levels were unprecedented in the 80's due to the vietnamese influx.

You think they will take them ? US won't even want to take them

after the collapse of South-Vietnam, thats another reason we need to

kept those ungrateful jerks for so long since they were unwanted

everywhere.:china:

Vietnam War Casualties

Guys, don't attack Vietnamese people. The Vietnamese were not brutal, in fact they were too compassionate at times (and let the captured dirty Caucasians go).

Let's be honest here, most Vietnamese "gangs" are actually Viet-Chinese Gangs. Trust me, I know this stuff.

And besides "Gambit" is NOT Vietnamese or Chinese.

To me, once you betray your own people, you no longer have the right to any association with them. Gambit is a arse-licking traitor, and he doesn't represent Viet or Chinese. Heck, he doesn't even represent American (as he is only seen as 2nd class citizen to the white Americans). He is in limbo, let him be.:bunny:

Guys, I would also like to remind everyone of the POSITIVE perception of Pinoys and Viets and other SE Asians towards Chinese.

Remember, how I said before that China is the glue that holds Asia together. Don't forget that.

You also aware that the Americans-Jews rigged the Mexican presidential elections, and there was mass protest/riots.

Yeah, I was there. I also know there is a strong movement against their puppet government (guerilla warfare)....

Back
Top Bottom