What's new

Illegal barriers Punjab Govt said? What about this?

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Watch the security, barriers and road blocks outside Noora and Showbaz's residences. Are they legal? Yes, I know its high alert because of operation, but the story of barriers outside Sharif residences isn't new, these barriers are there since ages. Nawaz had full security during past 5 years term, even when he had no public office.

@Leader @mafiya @Armstrong @balixd @RAMPAGE @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Peaceful Civilian @Echelon @chauvunist @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Shabaz Sharif @Devil Soul @arushbhai @W.11 @Sedqal @batmannow @Khalidr @Akheilos @AdeelFaheem @IceCold @EyanKhan @Hyperion @saiyan0321 @Abu Nazar @HRK @Muhammad Omar @Aether @Jungibaaz @Luftwaffe

Watch the security, barriers and road blocks outside Noora and Showbaz's residences. Are they legal? Yes, I know its high alert because of operation, but the story of barriers outside Sharif residences isn't new, these barriers are there since ages. Nawaz had full security during past 5 years term, even when he had no public office.

@Leader @mafiya @Armstrong @balixd @RAMPAGE @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @pkuser2k12 @Zarvan @Peaceful Civilian @Echelon @chauvunist @cb4 @hasnain0099 @Shabaz Sharif @Devil Soul @arushbhai @W.11 @Sedqal @batmannow @Khalidr @Akheilos @AdeelFaheem @IceCold @EyanKhan @Hyperion @saiyan0321 @Abu Nazar @HRK @Muhammad Omar @Aether @Jungibaaz @Luftwaffe
bro didnt u think they didnt know about it .. everyone have seen it ... but they will not admit it

So whats the point? outside every official institution you see barriers? if you pass outside the rangers HQ you could see how it is fortified....In Karachi every thrid street has installed barriers outside their houses. I would like to question, if killing is illegal and everybody is doing it does it make it legal? If PTI can run to courts for stopping RWP metero, whats stopping them from filing complain against barriers placed at all the places? May be because after that Zaman park and KPK will also have to obey the order.

So whats the point? outside every official institution you see barriers? if you pass outside the rangers HQ you could see how it is fortified....In Karachi every thrid street has installed barriers outside their houses. I would like to question, if killing is illegal and everybody is doing it does it make it legal? If PTI can run to courts for stopping RWP metero, whats stopping them from filing complain against barriers placed at all the places? May be because after that Zaman park and KPK will also have to obey the order.
The point is why you went to TUQ to remove barriers and than killed 10 people what is the point Mr this is the point

The point is why you went to TUQ to remove barriers and than killed 10 people what is the point Mr this is the point
Is that making a no go area doesn't make it legal just because others are doing it and don't get caught...

bro didnt u think they didnt know about it .. everyone have seen it ... but they will not admit it
Btw reply nahi kia kay kab ja rahay ho petrol bomb marnay raiwind par....Ya woh bhee bongi mari thee?

Is that making a no go area doesn't make it legal just because others are doing it and don't get caught...

Btw reply nahi kia kay kab ja rahay ho petrol bomb marnay raiwind par....Ya woh bhee bongi mari thee?
I have gone there many times its not no go area stop lying Mr yes petrol bomb o your leaders are already pissing coward Shabaz has gone to army and asks Army to protect his family jokers but sends police to kill in Model Town WOW what a Impo............................. leader

Last edited:

dont worry the way things are going .. will go soon .. btw u didnt replied .. if u were brutality beaten by police ouside ur house will ur mom and dad come out to rescue u .. bro u had a very gud impression .. u seem to be only sane PMLN supporters .. but recently u r coming up with Gollo Butt like logic ....

aye haye, ok here is the thing.
Ethically speaking, yes they are public servant, we have put them in that place, they should be protecting us, not the other way around.unfortunately that is the norm in Pakistan. Be it a CSP/ Bureaucrat/ Commisoner, SSP. ASP, they have forgotten the ethical value that they are meant to serve the general public, ease things are the public, not sit in their offices while a common man is standing in a long queue to get his problem sorted and only to face the wrath of 12 Grade clerk.

Coming back to the video, then as long as one is covered by the appropriate paper work, i dont see anything wrong with barriers, it it a public place , govt property or private....
I can post a snap of a Street / Road in Westridge in Rwp Cantt, where barriers have been placed, and the locals have sought the proper permission. The only issue was that road was being used by School van drivers at rush hours as a shortcut and causing problem for the locals...
Barriers are not even the question, If TuQ had appropriate paperwork then DCO/ Commissioner was on the wrong and should be punshed, after all orders mus have come from his office, and not the Police to remove the barriers

10303781_411258519014362_903564806169457838_n.jpg

I have gone their many times its no go area stop lying Mr yes petrol bomb o your leaders are already pissing coward Shabaz has gone to army can calls Army to protect his family jokers but sends police to kill in Model Town WOW what a Impo............................. leader
:lol: I like this way of argument.....

:lol: I like this way of argument.....
bro u asked me i question and i answer .. why didnt u replied to my question ...
if u r beaten by police infront of ur house will ur parents will come out to help u???

im bored i was listen to one more of ur Gollu Butt logic ...btw on a serious note are you a butt as well??

dont worry the way things are going .. will go soon .. btw u didnt replied .. if u were brutality beaten by police ouside ur house will ur mom and dad come out to rescue u .. bro u had a very gud impression .. u seem to be only sane PMLN supporters .. but recently u r coming up with Gollo Butt like logic ....
Who was there in the first place? Just one jawan and rest elderly, where where the guards of "Astana e Qadriya" wasn't this their duty? I don't need any praises or comments...Spare me, I am not here to collect thanks and praises.....

Im the next, for the dam arguments?
be ready for the noora , s defence , cause he is just defence less?:woot:
Bongay bhaiya aaj lagta hay kuch ziada he pee lai hay apnay.

Who was there in the first place? Just one jawan and rest elderly, where where the guards of "Astana e Qadriya" wasn't this their duty? I don't need any praises or comments...Spare me, I am not here to collect thanks and praises.....

Bongay bhaiya aaj lagta hay kuch ziada he pee lai hay apnay.
bro u didnt asnwer my question??? i am asking you for the thrid time .. if u were beaten up by police infront of ur house will ur pranets will come out to help u ... u asked me the question and now u r running away from it

well ur r reminding me of duty of the private guards .. but u didnt speak about the responsibility of drunk CM who was drunk for 18 hours.. do u honestly believe he didnt know .. i know the answer just want hear ur Gollulogic ....

Back
Top Bottom