What's new

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants working in South India's Tirupur's garment sector

We did Admin dont care. Instead i got banned.

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

The Bengali identity has been hijacked and I kid you not this is one of kind report and it is being done blatantly and open. Take action against the impostor and false flagger.. Indians have now gone full impostors :lol:

Bangladesh is like please get the fuk off me mann..
giphy.gif

I am from south ,you go to any construction site you will find many Bangladeshis working there illegally,you go to any unorganised sector you will find Bangladeshis working ,like in fast food centers. Before COVID they used to outnumber the locals any where you go.

Some of them can't even read their name or write it but will have pancard .

Do they speak Bengali or Hindi? It's impossible for Bangladeshis to speak Tamil or Telugu. We watch your films with Hindu dubbing. We are very fluent in Hindi but speaking South languages are not possible.

The BJP literally sees Muslims as the enemy, why would they treat them as brethren?

BJP does not treat Bangladeshis as their brethren but BJP cannot stop the flow of Bangladeshis coming into India.

Bangladeshis in India are akin to illegal Latin Americans in the US.

Bangladeshis are everywhere in India from Construction workers to Janitors to Restaurant workers to Home maids to brothels.

India runs on the handwork and on shoulders of Bangladeshis.
Do they speak Bengali or Hindi? It's impossible for Bangladeshis to speak Tamil or Telugu. We watch your films with Hindu dubbing. We are very fluent in Hindi but speaking South languages are not possible.

They do speak Hindi/Urdu as South Indians do not understand Bangla.

BJP does not treat Bangladeshis as their brethren but BJP cannot stop the flow of Bangladeshis coming into India.

Bangladeshis in India are akin to illegal Latin Americans in the US.

Bangladeshis are everywhere in India from Construction workers to Janitors to Restaurant workers to Home maids to brothels.

India runs on the handwork and on shoulders of Bangladeshis.

They do speak Hindi/Urdu as South Indians do not understand Bangla.

I guess that makes sense since Bangladesh is so overcrowded.

Back
Top Bottom