What's new

IK Misquoted PM, Army Chief

You are the only one who's whining and spouting nonsense which does not make sense. Now read my lips "Shut up"
You and your lot of ignorant fools is blaming someone who is not a power broker in Pakistan, get this into your thick skull. His stance on WOT was the same 10 years back as it is now, he hasn't backed or changed unlike the hypocrites here including Nawaz, Zardari and the so called protectors of this nation "The Army" which in itself shows his believe and determination. As for his days being numbered in Pakistan politics, only time will only tell however Musharaf's days in politics are over, something you need to ponder over and not Imran Khan.

Do you know our batmannow saheb is a Kargil war veteran?

Imran is not a kid to just misquote somebody of this significance out of the blue. And I don't understand what is this with Imran bashing? Iman is not the PM, he is not even opposition leader, suddenly his clout has become so great that the power brokers inside Pakistan cannot resist him including the magnificent army....what a farce:tdown:

What people are pissed of at is that Imran Khan should not be revealing details of a top secret meeting to the press. It is simply unacceptable, what is said during these closed door meetings should be kept State Secret and not revealed to the Press.

Do you know our batmannow saheb is a Kargil war veteran?

All the more reason for him to present more facts than rants based on personal hate towards an individual to be taken seriously

Last edited:
What people are pissed of at is that Imran Khan should not be revealing details of a top secret meeting to the press. It is simply unacceptable, what is said during these closed door meetings should be kept State Secret and not revealed to the Press.

I don't disagree with the above however People are criticizing him for everything conveniently neglecting every other aspect about who's in power, who has the majority, who runs the show in Pakistan, everything is brushed aside and only Imran bashing has become the favourite pass time at PDF.

Let me add here that Imran hasn't changed his stance just now. He is one of those very few individuals who had stick to their version on WOT since the beginning. Than why all the sudden bashing now?

If the government of Nawaz and Army really want to go after TTP, than what is stopping them not too, why are they using Imran as a scape goat? They have the majority just move in and annihilate them.

Stupid IK ...

I say even if he is right which i doubt , still with 40% chance go for it, and increase the forces to max in FATA and eliminate the TTP for ever.. even if they need to enter Afghanistan for it...

What is the point of this 40% chance , on the other hand we will be getting people killed and these IK like people keep on confusing the nation,

40% chance for peace is not bad, nations need to fight difficult wars for peace and we need to stand now or never...

thats not the point, point here is even its true and Kyani said it in private he is not suppose to disclose it because it will embolden the Enemy TTP.

gusss what, you are jst new bee, inna very big nest?
every one knows me here around!

message me I need to ask you something, i dont know how to message here

I am glad to witness little glimpse of Imran's pre-PM of Pakistan. That gives the nation what to consider in the next election.

thats not the point, point here is even its true and Kyani said it in private he is not suppose to disclose it because it will embolden the Enemy TTP.

message me I need to ask you something, i dont know how to message here
nevermind friend, you are wellcome any where?
no hard feelings ok?

Time to replace Imran Khan from Asad Umer.....most sensible person in PTI is Asad...
yes thats what logic, presents allways?
but in a hugly divided & uneducated society like ours, its highly unlikly that anyone can replace, IMRAN as a leader in PTI?
guss what all this, thunder & lighting was for him only, but not for anyone else?
maybe ASAD UMAR is more mature, analyical, or stratagist but he lacks the, charishma as a leader, to lead?
PTI is likly fate is peoples leaving IK, & PTI becoming TEHRIK e istaqlal AM noor khan shb is still in there some where?

Back
Top Bottom