What's new

IK Misquoted PM, Army Chief

So you agree that he is not like a PM and opposition so why all this whining about Imran than? My suggestion to you and your ilk is to quit this hypocrisy of yours and rather focus on more pressing matters, matters such as Musharraf who's future seems bleak in Pakistan.
no body is whining, except IMRAN?
his whining about TTp terrorists is known to all the nation, just because he thinks & act on the agenda of jews, that he can become next pakistani PM,who can pay"**** nucks " as a price of his desgination as PM, his unaccomplished dream?
now read my lips, his foolish time of foolish politics in pakistan is just OVER?
get it, in your dam mind already elections has proven him & his followers stupid, now where the hell all that sunami went?
under the gutters?

same zai ul haq, on who,s wishes your IMRAN boy, took back his retirment?
yes he was the father of them , all of them?
IMRAN,s madness has only one cure to sent him, in a mental hospital!

ZIA was president of Pakistan supported by Nawaz Sharif and many others. How stupid is it to compare a cricketer with Nawaz Sharif and others lol. Just show ur hate against Imran Khan for noting. U will twist turn and make every thing looks like end of the world. Btw talking about Hospital isnt ur leader hiding behind some nurses ? NAI MEE NAI JANE ADALAT .

Taanga party and its followers HAHAHA

Supporter of 2 dictators calling a politicians and respected politicians stupid lol. Calling IK taliban khan but forget who made taliban and who did not to arrest afghan taliban.

Imran khan is non but still half of PDF posts are either for or against Imran Khan :)

Last edited:
no body is whining, except IMRAN?
his whining about TTp terrorists is known to all the nation, just because he thinks & act on the agenda of jews, that he can become next pakistani PM,who can pay"**** nucks " as a price of his desgination as PM, his unaccomplished dream?
now read my lips, his foolish time of foolish politics in pakistan is just OVER?
get it, in your dam mind already elections has proven him & his followers stupid, now where the hell all that sunami went?
under the gutters?

You are the only one who's whining and spouting nonsense which does not make sense. Now read my lips "Shut up"
You and your lot of ignorant fools is blaming someone who is not a power broker in Pakistan, get this into your thick skull. His stance on WOT was the same 10 years back as it is now, he hasn't backed or changed unlike the hypocrites here including Nawaz, Zardari and the so called protectors of this nation "The Army" which in itself shows his believe and determination. As for his days being numbered in Pakistan politics, only time will only tell however Musharaf's days in politics are over, something you need to ponder over and not Imran Khan.

ZIA was president of Pakistan supported by Nawaz Sharif and many others. How stupid is it to compare a cricketer with Nawaz Sharif and others lol. Just show ur hate against Imran Khan for noting. U will twist turn and make every thing looks like end of the world. Btw talking about Hospital isnt ur leader hiding behind some nurses ? NAI MEE NAI JANE ADALAT .

Taanga party and its followers HAHAHA

Supporter of 2 dictators calling a politicians and respected politicians stupid lol. Calling IK taliban khan but forget who made taliban and who did not to arrest afghan taliban.

Imran khan is non but still half of PDF posts are either for or against Imran Khan :)
look at your unsuccsessfull try & the mental condition in your post.
in your post you are trying to bail IK out , for his unexperinces in politics & in the same post you awarded him recpected, politician?
what a joke?
its not me, whole of pakistan is laughing on COAWARD KHAN , who has offered TTp offices, who cant do any protest against TTp?
but cowardly, sents SMSs or TWEETS under the blanket, with put naming TTp?
Today as a pakistani nation, we are up against dogs called TTp, but not against afghan TALIBANS, with your stupid post, you are trying to zig zag, & put the blame on militry but you allways forgets, pakistani peoples loves thier thier army more then some jew supported, unexperinced, playboy, donation eater, wine drinker, COWARD KHAN?:taz::chilli::omghaha:

You are the only one who's whining and spouting nonsense which does not make sense. Now read my lips "Shut up"
You and your lot of ignorant fools is blaming someone who is not a power broker in Pakistan, get this into your thick skull. His stance on WOT was the same 10 years back as it is now, he hasn't backed or changed unlike the hypocrites here including Nawaz, Zardari and the so called protectors of this nation "The Army" which in itself shows his believe and determination. As for his days being numbered in Pakistan politics, only time will only tell however Musharaf's days in politics are over, something you need to ponder over and not Imran Khan.
IK not a power broker in pakistan?:cuckoo::omghaha:
ohh thats why he was offering TTp terrorists the offices?:omghaha:
thats why meeting JOHN KERRY?:omghaha:
thats why doing dharni, against drones?:omghaha:
read my lips, i dont hve enough middle fingers to make you feel good?:omghaha:
"mein tey prime minster bana gaa":astagh:

Last edited:
IK not a power broker in pakistan?:cuckoo::omghaha:
ohh thats why he was offering TTp terrorists the offices?:omghaha:
thats why meeting JOHN KERRY?:omghaha:
thats why doing dharni, against drones?:omghaha:
read my lips, i dont hve enough middle fingers to make you feel good?:omghaha:
"mein tey prime minster bana gaa":astagh:

Excessive use of similes in your post shows the level of your intellect. And yeah you can keep the fingers, as the itch in your rear seems to be bothering you too much specially after your leader was ban from contesting any office in Pakistan.

1102100910-1.gif

Now, Kayani himself calling Imran Khan a Liar

1102100910-1.gif

Now, Kayani himself calling Imran Khan a Liar
elaborate plz more?

Excessive use of similes in your post shows the level of your intellect. And yeah you can keep the fingers, as the itch in your rear seems to be bothering you too much specially after your leader was ban from contesting any office in Pakistan.
see how your dam brains working now, its all good done by my middle fingers?
but try to eat healthy food though, so the traitory inflicted by COWARD KHAN can vanish of your medulla?:chilli::omghaha::astagh:

@batmannow
Kayani Says i only stated that by wiping out TTP from NW the terrorists activities could control 40% bcz TTP is also present in other parts of country, and our action in NW could ignite those sleeper cells in big cities, therefore b4 going to NW we should improve our security agencies network in large cities only than we should move at NW.

elaborate plz more?

see how your dam brains working now, its all good done by my middle fingers?
but try to eat healthy food though, so the traitory inflicted by COWARD KHAN can vanish of your medulla?:chilli::omghaha::astagh:

Batman jee coward was used for some one else too - mujhay mama paas jana hai

[Anyway I was supporting PMLN and have nothing to do in this fight between Mushy and IK lovers :lol: ]

@batmannow
Kayani Says i only stated that by wiping out TTP from NW the terrorists activities could control 40% bcz TTP is also present in other parts of country, and our action in NW could ignite those sleeper cells in big cities, therefore b4 going to NW we should improve our security agencies network in large cities only than we should move at NW.
aqaal hoo gi tu samjhey gaa?

Batman jee coward was used for some one else - mujhay mama paas jana hai

[Anyway I was supporting PMLN and have nothing to do in this fight between Mushy and IK lovers :lol: ]
i m not listening to the kids, shall i say?:omghaha:

Quoted or misquoted is another question;

Fact of the matter is that IK lacks the brain to think before he speaks;

If IK can not understand the repercussions of his statements then his claim to premiership is just a farce.

Very Much True.

Imran Khan loved bowling bouncers. Seems he can't get over the habit!! :cheesy:

I thought he is sincere with nation but he is brainless that's why he is not capable to drive nation but now he is proved a lair .....

I have no doubt he is sincere with Pakistan like you and the next guy, but he lacks the wisdom lacks the judgement about when to speak and what to say.

@batmannow
he thinks, that he can become a politician by twisting the statments, & can make a havoc in genrl population so that , that the fedrl govt & pakarmy act in preasure, do the negociations , surrender the pakistani state to TTp?
then TTp will going to make, him the PM of TALBANISTAN?
i guss he needs, a bouncer from shoaib akhater while his hands & legs been tied down?

Stupid IK ...

I say even if he is right which i doubt , still with 40% chance go for it, and increase the forces to max in FATA and eliminate the TTP for ever.. even if they need to enter Afghanistan for it...

What is the point of this 40% chance , on the other hand we will be getting people killed and these IK like people keep on confusing the nation,

40% chance for peace is not bad, nations need to fight difficult wars for peace and we need to stand now or never...

Back
Top Bottom