What's new

IK is an army henchman

Status
Not open for further replies.
all pti supporters coming to ik rescue with garbage of arguments what i have accentuated is all you agree establishment is backing ik so if u acknowledge this very valuable point then you need to study pakistani politics history of military playing footsie with politicians and taking country to the ledge. i remember when establishment was supporting JI and Qazi atmosphere was much more electric then ever with very famous maxim " zalimon qazi aa raha hai " but in the end qazi and JI were routed so badly that they never competed general election solely now history is going to repeat it self one more asghar khan (IK) is going to be consigned to the basket forever kal ka qazi aaj ka imran khan

Desperation, desperation and more desperation! :D

Desperation, desperation and more desperation! :D
mine desperation and your's i think dream
now answer me aren't these people listed below are IK "revolutioneries"

1) Abdul Rasheed Bhatti - at least 9 cases of murder and other crimes registered against him. He is notorious for his criminal activities.

2) Abdul Aleem Khan - a known thug land mafia head in lahore who made billions in Busharraf era through illegal means.

3) Farooq Amjad Meer - PML Q MPA during 2002-2007 close aide to Chaudharies.

4) Zaheer Abbas Khokhar - MNA on PPP ticket in 2002 then joined patriots on pressure from Busharraf, stays in power.

5) Shahid Akram Bhinder - Busharraf's law minister during 2002-2007 and key actor for use of force against judges and their imprisonment.

6) Iftikhar Jhagra Ex-minister of PPP, who left PPP solely because he was not made the provincial president of PPP.

7) Marvi memon, the ex-mouthpiece of musharaf's government!

8) Ijaz Chaudry former jamaat e islami's big wig, son in law of former jamaat e islami ameer mian tufail expelled from jamaat e islami on basis of corruption in a jamaat subsidiary firm

9) Mian mahmood ur rasheed a former mpa of jamat e islami notorious character politician famous for his role in lahore land mafia known connections

this is imran khan revolution what a change

do reply i want the answer just to understand how IK will change our destiny

Sadly, PTI still suffers from an over-reliance on the personal charm of IK, and a serious dearth of grassroots levels supports. Engaging student and urban middle and lower classes and serving them the same ring wing bullshit won’t cause a change. IK and his supports surely have opinions about everything and anything, but they fail to take account of the depth of international politics. Currently, PTI just another good-looking JUI, which I can digest but under the blessing of the army that's a bit farfetched.

1) Abdul Rasheed Bhatti - at least 9 cases of murder and other crimes registered against him. He is notorious for his criminal activities.

2) Abdul Aleem Khan - a known thug land mafia head in lahore who made billions in Busharraf era through illegal means.

4) Zaheer Abbas Khokhar - MNA on PPP ticket in 2002 then joined patriots on pressure from Busharraf, stays in power.

5) Shahid Akram Bhinder - Busharraf's law minister during 2002-2007 and key actor for use of force against judges and their imprisonment.

6) Iftikhar Jhagra Ex-minister of PPP, who left PPP solely because he was not made the provincial president of PPP.

8) Ijaz Chaudry former jamaat e islami's big wig, son in law of former jamaat e islami ameer mian tufail expelled from jamaat e islami on basis of corruption in a jamaat subsidiary firm

9) Mian mahmood ur rasheed a former mpa of jamat e islami notorious character politician famous for his role in lahore land mafia known connections

I would answer this but only after you present us proof that IK is being supported by establishment as you claimed in your previous post. Bring forth some evidence and then perhaps we can talk.

Until then ===> :wave:

anything is better than being a Zardari henchman. At least he is not corrupt and has given something to this country (SKM, Namal College) What has any of these politicians given? Corruption, empty economy, worst governance, destroying PIA, Steel Mill, Railway, Wapda and the list goes on!

Shameless, Zardari ahve given transit aid to India which ZAB failed to give.

Bhutto Speaks against Indian agression - YouTube

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

While you failed to report it to anti Musharraf judiciary and interior ministry lead by criminal Rehman Malik!!

Well i see no problem. Masses support what Imran is saying. Its good news that Imran army and population are all on the same page. Why is that bad?

LORD WHITE'S DAUGHTER SCANDAL WAS DIGGED OUT CONVENIENTLY AT THE TIME OF LAST ELECTIONS...THIS TIME ALSO IMRAN SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR A SIMILAR SCANDAL TO SURFACE....
AS IF HIS RIVALS HAVE DONE NO SUCH THING IN THEIR PIOUS LIVES

Since no one has been able to provide any credible evidence or facts supporting the allegation that IK 'is an Army henchman', thread closed.

PM me with credible evidence/sources to reopen.

BTW, Imran Khan refused Musharraf's offer to become PM under his regime, and he campaigned strongly (to much criticizm from many on this forum, including myself) against Musharraf and his actions against the judiciary and media, and military operations in FATA.

On the basis of past actions alone IK can in no way be called an 'Army henchman'.

Just because he takes positions against drone strikes, an independent foreign policy and dialog with militants does not make him an 'Army henchman' - this line of argument suggests that no one should take these positions because somehow it automatically makes one an 'Army henchman'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom