What's new

IK is an army henchman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind...Majority of IK/PTI supporters are with the same background like you and that shows in thier comments always!!
what you want to say ? kindly explain it ? i cant understand what you are trying to say here

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

whats up on this forum ever since the success of lahore jalsa i have been observing a smear campaign against imran on net.
aik akailay nay sab ki hawa ju nikal di hai bhai :agree:

anything is better than being a Zardari henchman. At least he is not corrupt and has given something to this country (SKM, Namal College) What has any of these politicians given? Corruption, empty economy, worst governance, destroying PIA, Steel Mill, Railway, Wapda and the list goes on!

Assalam alaikum

u will see more articles against imran coz, lafafa guys ko bhi to pait bharnay k liyai koi chahyai ( i dont mean this dr is among them )

TARIQ

america bigray ga ab na kabi b aisay ankh dikhaun ga mein ......:rofl:
awesome you made my day

The Armed Forces are members of society, there are all kinds of people - with all kinds of political leanings, so no surprise that IK has support there.

in fact bureaucracy has alot of support for PTI/ Imran khan, and they are looking forward to see Imran khan becoming Prime minister, so that together they can do something for the country.

Imran Khan said it very clearly, ''Establishment needs me, I don't need the establishment.'' This Dr Taqi is pissed at his popularity and specially his Jalsa at Lahore. Also, I can post course of articles from different other Doctors who foresee Imran as the next premier of Pakistan, but as IK said it in his speech in China the other day;

Tundeye Bade Mukhalif say Na Garba Aye Oqab,
Ye tho Chalti Hay Tujhe Oncha Urhanay ke Liye...

IK has stood up for a good cause and many Pakistanis too, and this Dr Taqi should get his fat arse out of his clinic and support IK's noble cause too instead of writing garbage articles.

he lives in usa.

It seems like Imran started his campaign a bit too early. Isn't the election in 2013? It'd be pretty hard to keep the momentum going for so long. Any chance for an early election?

Now is probably the best chance for Imran Khan.

he lives in usa.

Shareef's family doctor in Chicago I guess.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

It seems like Imran started his campaign a bit too early. Isn't the election in 2013? It'd be pretty hard to keep the momentum going for so long. Any chance for an early election?

IK is a visionary person, and he said in one of his interview that he see General elections somewhere after March 2012.

let them bash any how i will win the election :drag:

Considering the pathetic performance and bad state of governance by the present government I don't think IK would face much difficulty. ;)

all pti supporters coming to ik rescue with garbage of arguments what i have accentuated is all you agree establishment is backing ik so if u acknowledge this very valuable point then you need to study pakistani politics history of military playing footsie with politicians and taking country to the ledge. i remember when establishment was supporting JI and Qazi atmosphere was much more electric then ever with very famous maxim " zalimon qazi aa raha hai " but in the end qazi and JI were routed so badly that they never competed general election solely now history is going to repeat it self one more asghar khan (IK) is going to be consigned to the basket forever kal ka qazi aaj ka imran khan

“If we come to power, we’ll put the defense budget before the National Assembly.” - @ImranKhanPTI

“The Army is as responsible for the decline of this country as any other party. There can be no more holy cows,” - @ImranKhanPTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom