What's new

'If war is thrown at India, we will come out victorious': Army Chief General Naravane

China is no Bipin Rawat that you can get rid of and come out victorious in some random helicopter crash

First of all you have failed to provide any proof of your interaction with Raytheon, thus there is no reason to believe you.

AMRAAM exploded, after it lost all kinetic energy after missing Sukhoi and hit ground

F-16.net which is run by a F-16 pilot and has close ties to USAF has admitted Sukhois successfuly escaped (they were outnumbered by 8 times).
No they didn't, go onto F-16.net and search for airframe 84606:

"During a combat air patrol, the aircraft was piloted by Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddiqui and was directed by PAF controllers to some Indian Su-30MKI fighters. The pilot fired an AIM-120C-5 missile but the Indian Sukhoi apparently escaped."

Clearly they are unsure of the outcome by the usage of the word "apparently", since there is no solid proof of the kill, like there is of Abhinandan's, so they simply went with the assumption he escaped as claimed by the Indian side. They seem to know as much as everyone else. No certainty at all, and not proof of anything you are trying to claim.

Actually if you go back a year ago, the site actually claimed the Su-30MKI was successfully hit. Pretty sure even Alan Warnes was shown radar tracking data by the PAF in person, you can find his interview online.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 3.37.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 3.37.43 AM.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220114-055351_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-055351_Chrome.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 23

"During a combat air patrol, the aircraft was piloted by Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddiqui and was directed by PAF controllers to some Indian Su-30MKI fighters. The pilot fired an AIM-120C-5 missile but the Indian Sukhoi apparently escaped."

Clearly they are unsure of the outcome by the usage of the word "apparently", since there is no solid proof of the kill, like there is of Abhinandan's, so they simply went with the assumption he escaped as claimed by the Indian side. They seem to know as much as everyone else. No certainty at all, and not proof of anything you are trying to claim.

Actually if you go back a year ago, the site actually claimed the Su-30MKI was successfully hit. Pretty sure even Alan Warnes was shown radar tracking data by the PAF in person, you can find his interview online.

May be, it got hit, but survived and pilots were able to land it safely.

You visiting some air show is no proof that Raytheon said anything about AMRAAM to you. Issue a video or audio of it. Otherwise your claim has no credibility.

Anyways even Kaiser Tufail admitted that Su-30 escaped and theres no proof of Su-30 down.

AMRAAM simply disintegrated after hitting ground just like any other air to air missile.
Same thing also happened to a Turkish AMRAAM after it failed to hit a Su-22 which successfully used AMRAAM dodging tactics
Kaiser Tufail mentions himself that it was a direct hit in his article.

Since you want to follow Kaiser Tufail, then we should also agree with him that no F-16 was shot down either, right?

"Meanwhile, the pair of patrolling Su-30s was completely shocked when it was targeted by an F-16 with an AIM-120 missile at long range. Having survived a direct hit, both Su-30s scampered out of the area, leaving the field to the Mirage 2000 pair."

Again no such event occured.
ZomboMeme 27052019181637.jpg

so you're saying that your military publicly lied? cuz that amraam blew up in some sanghi's posterior! :lol:
May be, it got hit, but survived and pilots were able to land it safely.
nopes. if it did survive, indians would've had a national rectal orgasm day by cheering that pilot about his flying skills and how he managed to bring the aircraft back...

Dude, it took weeks for 250,000 men of indian army, 250,000 muktis all backed by armour, artillery, navy and air to take out 30k-40k pakistani soldiers in 1971 and he thinks he can win a fight against both china and pakistan? LOL!

Dude, it took weeks for 250,000 men of indian army, 250,000 muktis all backed by armour, artillery, navy and air to take out 30k-40k pakistani soldiers in 1971 and he thinks he can win a fight against both china and pakistan? LOL!
and even then, they couldn't make a dent in the western theater, heck they even lost some territory there.

No, I just go about recording selfie videos of talking to random people at events.

Must be something you do for your TikTok page.

Anyways, good luck trying to convince me or any other Pakistani of your narrative. You'll just be a laughing stock - just like your Military that seems to be getting hammered these days from all sides.

And please don't bring up the old events - which seems to be the only thing you guys have to escape debate.

Here is what I know...
Our economy sucks - yet we have the means to buy new Toys & your Maj. Gubar Arya is questioning where the money is coming from as if we give a f#*k.
You're celebrating that we have the 4th worst Passport - but we still don't give a f#*k.
You've got the money to buy C-17's,Chinooks, Rafales, S-400 etc - just because a economically challenged Nation gives you nitemare.
And you keep talking about F-16.net, Kaiser Tufail, Turkish AMRAAM. Why haven't you made a local call to Raytheon in India?
Whats the matter? Are you afraid that they'll give you the science of how an AMRAAM actually works?
Thanks for admitting you have no proof of Raytheon statement on AMRAAM.

Anyways I am not interested in convincing Pakistanis as no neutral media believes that Su-30 was shot .

And also why should I call Raytheon office in India, I don't know anyone who works there and most defence companies dont answer public queries.
and even then, they couldn't make a dent in the western theater, heck they even lost some territory there.
Both sides lost territory on western front but Pakistan lost more as per assessment by US Army Colonel John Gill

Alan Warnes never said any thing about radar track, that was just an assumption by PDF posters.
Infact even in his article in AFM he simply copy pasted the bit on Sukhois from Kaiser Tufails blog.
Kaiser Tufail mentions himself that it was a direct hit in his article.

Since you want to follow Kaiser Tufail, then we should also agree with him that no F-16 was shot down either, right?

"Meanwhile, the pair of patrolling Su-30s was completely shocked when it was targeted by an F-16 with an AIM-120 missile at long range. Having survived a direct hit, both Su-30s scampered out of the area, leaving the field to the Mirage 2000 pair."
He clearly says they "Survived" a direct hit and they managed to escape (an impressive feat in itself as they were outnumbered 8 to 1).

Also I dont believe in F-16 kill as there is no concrete evidence just like there is no concrete evidence of Su-30 kill.
I am sure both claims were made on wrong assumptions due to fog of war and later both air forces were unable to retract their claims due to domestic considerations

Last edited:
Whilst the Indian General is chest-thumping on teaching the PLA some lessons, the PLA soldiers are enjoying a great view of the Pangong Tso lake captured from India at a vantage point.
1642176106401.png

I do not even know why the Indian friends bring up the Feb, 2019 incident anymore. I mean, okay .. fine .. since there is no concrete evidence of the SU-30 kill made public, lets forget it. Let's assume no SU-30's were shot down that day. The rest of the scoreboard reads as follows:

1. One Mig-21 destroyed
2. One POW
3. One Mi-17 destroyed/ Fratricide
4. 6 military personnel lost.

All the losses are from the Indian side.

Secondly, what is more important and usually ignored is the aftermath of this incident.

Why did India shift to its missile threats as soon as this episode unfolded? I suppose that is the biggest glaring question that the Indians need to answer for themselves.

I dare ask, were the 'Jf-Blunders' and the 'Bheek kai F-16's' too much to handle for the mighty Raptor of the East the SU-30MKI, the Mirage 2000, the Mig-29's, the mighty samosa .. I mean Tejas ... :D

Back
Top Bottom