What's new

'If war is thrown at India, we will come out victorious': Army Chief General Naravane

Any news on yesterday's China-India military talks. Indian media is completely silent.

The talks failed.

Another Chinese kinetic action along LAC against India is on the cards.

This is the reason why Indian military chief was talking about peace with Pakistan Siachen to help contain the damage and limit the battle to China only.

end up with a blown up Aim-120 (AMRAAM). Oh & before you give me your limited Scientific Explanation, let me remind you that I met up with boys of Raytheon & they asked me to tell the likes of you that whenever in doubt, contact Raytheon India (regional office) & they'll gladly tell you how an AMRAAM works

First of all you have failed to provide any proof of your interaction with Raytheon, thus there is no reason to believe you.

AMRAAM exploded, after it lost all kinetic energy after missing Sukhoi and hit ground

F-16.net which is run by a F-16 pilot and has close ties to USAF has admitted Sukhois successfuly escaped (they were outnumbered by 8 times).

Keeping dreaming u guys..it's 2022 and India is still holding Ladakh and Kashmir valley. Every year lots of posturing and talking but on the ground it's the same story except the troll army and meme fest obviously. You guys want kashmir come and get it..India is only gonna get stronger.

India is doing a good job at holding the disputed territory.

FGZOH73WUAIAM26.jpg

First of all you have failed to provide any proof of your interaction with Raytheon, thus there is no reason to believe you.

AMRAAM exploded, after it lost all kinetic energy after missing Sukhoi and hit ground

F-16.net which is run by a F-16 pilot and has close ties to USAF has admitted Sukhois successfuly escaped (they were outnumbered by 8 times).

Is this the reason India created the AMRAAM dodge badge? Or is that another incident.

CE310033-08C1-4F91-809E-A4D6958DB74A.jpeg

View attachment 808127

The situation in Ladakh, where Indian troops have been facing the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) for a year and a half, is stable and under control, the Army chief, General MM Naravane said today. He hoped that the situation will be difficult but if war is “thrown at” India, “we will come out victorious.”

Speaking to reporters today, he said that the Indian response was robust in Ladakh, thwarting the Chinese designs and reworked the operational plan not just for Ladakh but for the entire line of actual control. With more troops and weaponry and infrastructure for more, if required, India is well prepared.

The talks with the PLA have been going on for a while, and there have also been talks at the political and diplomatic levels. He felt the continuation of the talks was a good thing and there has been progress with disengagement in the Galwan area and in the Pangong and Kailash ranges regions. Talks, he said, we’re on about the situation in PP15, Depsang, and Demchok and hoped that there would be some forward movement, particularly in the PP 15 area. The new Chinese boundary law has not made things easier, he felt, the Ministry of External Affairs already opposed it. After disengagement, he spoke of de-escalation and then, de-induction. India, the chief said, is prepared to be patient and will continue to ensure that there was enough strength all along the LAC.

The restructuring and redeployment of the Army has been going on for a while and in Sikkim, for instance, the Army has gone from no armoured formations to a squadron and now, more.

Speaking about the situation in the North-East, he said the situation was much better, which is why troops have moved out from there. Referring to the recent incidents leading to the killing of a colonel by suspected insurgents and then, the deaths of some civilians in a firing soon after, he said the inquiry would be ready very shortly and the law of the land would take its course.

The situation along the line of control was better as the cease-fire was holding, but the terror camps were still in place, he added. There were about 350 terrorists across the line of control, either in the launch pads or the terror training camps.

The Army remained committed to modernisation and the use of new technology and spoke about swarm drones and also, artificial intelligence. The Army is also committed to theatre commands and spoke of a recent exercise. The results will be examined and shared with the other services.

View attachment 808128
Big boasts by the little weasel chief. China's salvation is in Indian hindu fascist's arrogance, and dangerous underestimatation of the Chinese military capacity and the will to fight.

Last edited:
To give such encouraging statements is his job, particularly, when he knows, that war is most probably not coming during his tenure.

I shake my head every time I see this. Amazing what this can do to Indian troops' morale.

How will they ever live this down? It's own thing to lay down your life like a lion defending the honor of your country, and look at these rag-tag bunch....

The homeless under a San Francisco bridge are in a much better condition.

Acha. And you were on your magic carpet witnessing all this that you'd know it lost kinetic energy, etc.

---------

How this dude miss his heli ride with Bipin?

First of all most of the Members on [PDF] know that I cover the DxB Air Show & meet people at various Pavilions like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Collins Aerospace, L3 Harris - & yes Raytheon too. Feel free to check out all of my Uploads from last year (as well as 2019).

DJI_20211114_102427_59.jpg

Why would I ask you check with Raytheon India if I were bull-sh!ttin'? I'm asking you to get the truth from an Office that will teach you all about "exploding after losing Kinetic Energy". You might learn a thing or two from the regional office in India. By the way, not sure how other Missile Systems work, but the AMRAAM doesn't blow up on its own. Once it crashes, an EOD Team is sent to deactivate it.

So, your only source of information is by someone who was not in Pakistan or India when all went down. I've met a number of USAF Viper Drivers & they don't even know about the events of 27th Feb., 2019.

1.jpg

A US Publication with links to the Pentagon/DoD also mentioned that ALL of PAF's F-16 are accounted for.

Mic Drop.jpg

Small skirmishes are another thing, but, to attack India, in a big way, is not an easy decision for China. China would think 10 times, before going for such a venture, and that also only, if it becomes utterly necessary and indispensable. This is the thing, which India knows, and which encourages them to gloat and talk big.

First of all most of the Members on [PDF] know that I cover the DxB Air Show & meet people at various Pavilions like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Collins Aerospace, L3 Harris - & yes Raytheon too. Feel free to check out all of my Uploads from last year (as well as 2019).

DJI_20211114_102427_59.jpg

Why would I ask you check with Raytheon India if I were bull-sh!ttin'? I'm asking you to get the truth from an Office that will teach you all about "exploding after losing Kinetic Energy". You might learn a thing or two from the regional office in India. By the way, not sure how other Missile Systems work, but the AMRAAM doesn't blow up on its own. Once it crashes, an EOD Team is sent to deactivate it.

So, your only source of information is by someone who was not in Pakistan or India when all went down. I've met a number of USAF Viper Drivers & they don't even know about the events of 27th Feb., 2019.
You visiting some air show is no proof that Raytheon said anything about AMRAAM to you. Issue a video or audio of it. Otherwise your claim has no credibility.

Anyways even Kaiser Tufail admitted that Su-30 escaped and theres no proof of Su-30 down.

AMRAAM simply disintegrated after hitting ground just like any other air to air missile.
Same thing also happened to a Turkish AMRAAM after it failed to hit a Su-22 which successfully used AMRAAM dodging tactics

Last edited:
Ou visiting some air show is no proof that Raytheon said anything about AMRAAM to you. Issue a video or audio of it. Otherwise your claim has no credibility.
No, I just go about recording selfie videos of talking to random people at events.

Must be something you do for your TikTok page.

Anyways, good luck trying to convince me or any other Pakistani of your narrative. You'll just be a laughing stock - just like your Military that seems to be getting hammered these days from all sides.

And please don't bring up the old events - which seems to be the only thing you guys have to escape debate.

Here is what I know...
Our economy sucks - yet we have the means to buy new Toys & your Maj. Gubar Arya is questioning where the money is coming from as if we give a f#*k.
You're celebrating that we have the 4th worst Passport - but we still don't give a f#*k.
You've got the money to buy C-17's,Chinooks, Rafales, S-400 etc - just because a economically challenged Nation gives you nitemare.
And you keep talking about F-16.net, Kaiser Tufail, Turkish AMRAAM. Why haven't you made a local call to Raytheon in India?
Whats the matter? Are you afraid that they'll give you the science of how an AMRAAM actually works?

That's pre-meltdown Indian right there with ears of steel.

Back
Top Bottom