What's new

‘If war breaks out … I will just become cannon fodder:’ In Taiwan, ex-conscripts feel unprepared for potential China conflict

Wrong. I don't hate China. You guys make me wanna dislike it,if the mentality is the same for the majority of people though but...still I don't hate China. Just because we disagree on this subject it doesn't mean I have something against one of the oldest and most sophisticated civilisations in history.

Wrong. But maybe you want to prove to the Party that you are the best lackey?

Because I have an opinion? Do you know what an opinion is? Do they let you have?

I don't represent my government here. I'm just a guy and I'm offering my opinion on the subject. It's a forum.

Don't blaspheme and don't talk like that.
Baby. Can you be honest for one minute? You can say "I hate China!". In this way, I will look up to you.... Don't pretend you are the Virgin. okay?

Would you go fight for US in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lybia...? China has 1.4 billion people, how many do you think can have a chance to fight in war?
I fought in Afghanistan and Iraq, I know people who had been to all 4, and I really wish that you had not said that unless you are for real ready to strap a gun and stand guard at a post.

It's one thing to talk about war on an internet forum, watch it on TV or brag about it. It's another thing to actually gone down the dirty end and do the deed yourself. I have done things in war that you wouldn't even dream of doing to your worse enemy, and you wouldn't believe me if I told you. But war is like that, when it come to preserving your own life, you do whatever you do to stay alive.

Fighting a war is not a game, you don't get unlimited ammo, you don't use health pack to heal your amputation immediately, you don't get respawn when you died. Unless you are really, like REALLY ready to die for it, what you are saying is literally disrespecting people who had done their part in war.

LOOK AT THIS CHINESE DELICACY
View attachment 912761

THEY LITERALLY EAT SHIT LIKE INSECTS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
exactly. From Taiwan.

Screenshot_20230124_015240.jpg

but. Taiwan Province is still 100 years ahead of slave Turkey.

I fought in Afghanistan and Iraq, I know people who had been to all 4, and I really wish that you had not said that unless you are for real ready to strap a gun and stand guard at a post.

It's one thing to talk about war on an internet forum, watch it on TV or brag about it. It's another thing to actually gone down the dirty end and do the deed yourself. I have done things in war that you wouldn't even dream of doing to your worse enemy, and you wouldn't believe me if I told you. But war is like that, when it come to preserving your own life, you do whatever you do to stay alive.

Fighting a war is not a game, you don't get unlimited ammo, you don't use health pack to heal your amputation immediately, you don't get respawn when you died. Unless you are really, like REALLY ready to die for it, what you are saying is literally disrespecting people who had done their part in war.
See, if you would fight for US in Afhanistan and Iraq, we Chinese also like to fight for China in China, this is the answer I give to another your fellow Vietnamese American guy.

Baby. Can you be honest for one minute? You can say "I hate China!". In this way, I will look up to you.... Don't pretend you are the Virgin. okay?
Don't call me baby. Don't try to put words in my mouth and stop blaspheming.

See, if you would fight for US in Afhanistan and Iraq, we Chinese also like to fight for China in China, this is the answer I give to another your fellow Vietnamese American guy.
Then when are we expecting you to sign up for the PLA??

Again, if you are not going to do it, like I did, then you are just riding on the high and on the back of someone who do. It's basically the worse kind of people. Talk is cheap, I seen a lot of bravado and trash talk over the year, but when it's time to matter, these people are like sponges.

Let me know when you sign up for PLA duty.

LOOK AT THIS CHINESE DELICACY
View attachment 912761

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Beggar Turkey buys Chinese products like a dog.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHINESE EAT SHIT LIKE INSECTS
X0ZvdG9yLTQuanBn

X0ZvdG9yLTQuanBn

X0ZvdG9yLTQuanBn

X0ZvdG9yLTQuanBn

Exactly. He's probably being paid to spam threads every day.
I don't really mind nor care if he spam thread everyday, I mean he got to earn his 50c somehow, people need to work for a living, I get it.

But start talking about war like you are playing video games and talking about killing when you know nothing about killing people. That's what cross my line, either he go enlist and do the killing himself if he is able to, or don't talk about how Chinese like to fight for China in China. Either do that, or stop talking.

Back
Top Bottom