What's new

If voted to power BJP will send army troops to Pakistan: Rajnath Singh

Irrespective of the fact that members here might consider it an inane comment and poll gimmick by BJP president, he is essentially telling the truth.

Lets not miss the face of the context in which the comment was made.Only fews months back after 26/11,majority of indian ppl were calling for military strike aganist pakistan.
We have already faught four wars,so nothing surprising another one breaks outs.And if attacks like 26/11 continue to happen,then i'm afraid no govt BJP or congress or third front can prevent an inevitable militray response from india.

Foget BJPs war hysteria,its the congress govt who waged all major wars aganist pakistan.And if u can think of a third front Mayawati comes to power,Mayawati in my opinion probably shows least hesitations while making tough adventurist decisions after Indira Gandhi.If any of her adviser manages to persuade her successfully of political gain out of military strike in the event of a 26/11 like terror attack ,she would give the marching orders in the span of fews day if not hours.

So get real guys,this is very serious stuff...

Last edited:
Irrespective of the fact that members here might consider it an inane comment and poll gimmick by BJP president, he is essentially telling the truth.

Lets not miss the face of the context in which the comment was made.Only fews months back after 26/11,majority of indian ppl were calling for military strike aganist pakistan.
We have already faught four wars,so nothing surprising another one breaks outs.And if attacks like 26/11 continue to happen,then i'm afraid no govt BJP or congress or third front can prevent an inevitable militray response from india.

Foget BJPs war hysteria,its the congress govt who waged all major wars aganist pakistan.And if u can think of a third front Mayawati comes to power,Mayawati in my opinion probably shows least hesitations while making tough adventurist decisions after Indira Gandhi.If any of her adviser manages to persuade her successfully of political gain out of military strike in the event of a 26/11 like terror attack ,she would give the marching orders in the span of fews day if not hours.

we wait their arrival with bated breath!:sniper:

Have you read the article ?

Yes i have.
I suggest u to read again it if u feel like u missed some part of it.
This is atricle comprises of small portion of his campaign speech about terrorist activities in india, especially pak backed terrrorism like the one we witnessed on 26/11.

Yes i have.
I suggest u to read again it if u feel like u missed some part of it.
This is atricle comprises of small portion of his campaign speech about terrorist activities in india, especially pak backed terrrorism like the one we witnessed on 26/11.

"If voted to power, the BJP government will ask Pakistan if it needs support of the Indian army to crush terrorism. If Islamabad is agreeable, it is all right. If not, our government will approach the global community for its endorsement to send the Indian Army to Pakistan," he told an election meeting at Airu village here.

And what will our so better trained army guys will do in pakistan that pakistani army cant do. It just can not happen. Its as simple as - india wont allow Chinese intervention in - troubled eatern part of country.
More over pakistan is facing problem majorly because - its always in a mode of denial - if you ask Pakistani politicians whats happening in their country - they will say its perfectly fine and look at whats happening at your's.
they just don't want our help and wont take no help from us at any cost. even today - Pakistan's biggest enemy is on eastern border than western border ( according to most political establishments).

And what will our so better trained army guys will do in pakistan that pakistani army cant do. It just can not happen. Its as simple as - india wont allow Chinese intervention in - troubled eatern part of country.
More over pakistan is facing problem majorly because - its always in a mode of denial - if you ask Pakistani politicians whats happening in their country - they will say its perfectly fine and look at whats happening at your's.
they just don't want our help and wont take no help from us at any cost. even today - Pakistan's biggest enemy is on eastern border than western border ( according to most political establishments).

" It just can not happen. Its as simple as - india wont allow Chinese intervention in - troubled eatern part of country. "

Well,our troubled eastern part of country is not creating any trouble for china in the first place.so that logic is invalid.

More over pakistan is facing problem majorly because - its always in a mode of denial

REALLY!:disagree:

even today - Pakistan's biggest enemy is on eastern border than western border ( according to most political establishments).

And why should it be any different, just look at the statements by your political parties. India is our principal enemy and vice verse and it will remain so in the near future because i don't see the disputes between the two sides getting settled.

If all else fails, call the Indians? Have I been asleep for 1,000 years or have I missed something?

the problem is simple pakistan and india bacame indpendant with a war we fought more wars all this makes it hard for us to work together.and statements like these are adding fuel to the fire and please only uneducated and as they call them "deevane loag"will vote for BJP after this.

Advice: Do not see Hollywood Movies.
If you are ready to face sudden death by bullet wounds, if you are ready to see your family members' bodies mutilated in a way beyond recognition by shell explosion, then go for war. But go alone. Not all Indians are behind you. Take a saffron flag and go for war. We will enjoy your every move. It will be a live Hollywood movie. :smokin:

Advice: Do not see Hollywood Movies.
If you are ready to face sudden death by bullet wounds, if you are ready to see your family members' bodies mutilated in a way beyond recognition by shell explosion, then go for war. But go alone. Not all Indians are behind you. Take a saffron flag and go for war. We will enjoy your every move. It will be a live Hollywood movie. :smokin:

These guys (safron party leaders) are good at killing innocent and defenceless people not armed militents. Have you ever seen or heard RSS, VHP, BJP or Bajrand dal fighting in Kashmir and estern states? It's always our brave soldiers.

These guys (safron party leaders) are good at killing innocent and defenceless people not armed militents. Have you ever seen or heard RSS, VHP, BJP or Bajrand dal fighting in Kashmir and estern states? It's always our brave soldiers.

Jo garaj ta hain, woh baras ta nehi.... :D

Jo garaj ta hain, woh baras ta nehi.... :D

Some stupid indian members thought he is a Chinese communist.
From his sound knowledge about india and english language skills i always doubted he belongs to somewhere far closer home in india than any place in china.

Now with this hindi quote he only confirmed my doubts.Thank u communist.

Back
Top Bottom