What's new

If ure an Indian/pak/bdian pls watch this.......

Undoubtedly the Vedas are a great work
but why do "Indian/pak/bdian" have to watch it?
Maybe Indians might like it, but I am sure Pakistanis and Bangladeshis won't really care too much.

well its not just about vedas its about that we always had what it takes to be a leader only for owr petty interests we ignore it ???

It was nothing unusual for religious text to contain some claims that is compatible with modern science.
Many of our discoveries happened before these religion, hence these text contain those data.

If I make a religion today, my book will be the most scientific book as of 2012. Problem is science moves, with new data gathered, and my book will require constant update or reinterpretation.

Vedas are compilation of body of knowledge people have then, some are right, and some are wrong.

Undoubtedly the Vedas are a great work
but why do "Indian/pak/bdian" have to watch it?
Maybe Indians might like it, but I am sure Pakistanis and Bangladeshis won't really care too much.

i know not many Muslims would like the video, im not forcing u to watch them, bt its good to know ur origin and ur historic background, and this video is to shut the mouth of stupid ppl who believe in aryan invasion.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Crap looks like im having a server issue cant see it :(

.Scientific Verification of the Vedas 1 - YouTube

All scientific evidence points to an aryan Invasion.
Only certain people in India don't believe it because they can't come to term with the fact that their religion, culture, and language also comes from outside invasions.

I reccomend you watch this doccumentry by the BBC.
It shows with archaeological evidence of the Aryans coming from central asia.

[video=google;2359467386775757720]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2359467386775757720[/video]

All scientific evidence points to an aryan Invasion.
Only certain people in India don't believe it because they can't come to term with the fact that their religion, culture, and language also comes from outside invasions.

I reccomend you watch this doccumentry by the BBC.
It shows with archaeological evidence of the Aryans coming from central asia.

[video=google;2359467386775757720]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2359467386775757720[/video]

well watch the videos first and then try to negate what it has in store, ill check ur video and comment on that later. thanks for the vid.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

yaar kisse jaga rahe ho???????????

thoday dair mey pata chal jaayega, namuney isee thread mey milengay dekhna..... :D

LOL, we need sheik baba for thiss thread, those who know sheik baba, you know what i am talking about ;)

so what the pakistani daneshwars have to say on this ? and who is sheik baba ? dint find him on pdf, is he zakir naik type ?

Back
Top Bottom