What's new

If this doesn't give you goose bumps, nothing will!

Here is my best Worldcup Video...
This was the times i thought to so lucky to be born in a country with such diversity & still have so many brothers...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this one is the most inspiring sporting moment for Indians in recent time.... 4*400 m relay in CWG 2010...and thrilling commentry..... over 3,35,000 views... plaz see the whole race....a request...

Man!! I was there in stadium at this Race.! What a race it was..The whole stadium was screaming like hell. You made me remember one of the best live experience i had in my life..:tup:

@All Indian members pls do watch this video..Awesome race it was during CWG 2010..:tup:

I have posted a thread in members corner relating India's prospec in Olympic 2012...plz give your opinions...

Here is my best Worldcup Video...
This was the times i thought to so lucky to be born in a country with such diversity & still have so many brothers...

Very very beautiful... We are very very lucky to see this... No money can bring this feeling....
Honestly its very difficult to express how we felt on April 2nd... felt as if i achieved everything in life...

yap i had not expected any thing more from u.
How silly of me you seem to have over done my expectation every time i read your post.
Hope this is last.

Just leave them,,, we all know their motive... if u tell them 100 times even then they will continue... just dont respond...

Very very beautiful... We are very very lucky to see this... No money can bring this feeling....
Honestly its very difficult to express how we felt on April 2nd... felt as if i achieved everything in life...
& some still say all Indians dont sing Vande matarm...

I think this one is the most inspiring sporting moment for Indians in recent time.... 4*400 m relay in CWG 2010...and thrilling commentry..... over 3,35,000 views... plaz see the whole race....a request...

AWESOME WIN.......

Watch this...

[video]http://youtu.be/kdBae8juAkg[/video]

Back
Top Bottom