What's new

If there is even an iota of truth in the foreign ploy claims, I will resign as PM": Shehbaz Sharif

This is epic trolling.:lol:

Darker times, but we should not lose our Emaan and our spirit!

1649707422258.png

There is absolutely no difference between Trump and Imran Khan. Both are Conspiracy Experts.

Supporters of Trump attacked their parliament on the basis of wrong accusations of conspiracy against Trump

Exactly the same thing is done by Imran supporters too. They will also attack on the basis of false allegations by Imran Khan of conspiracy by foreign power.

Supporters of Trump also believe all his lies without any proof.
And the blind supporters of Imran Khan also believe in all his lies without any proof.

To be fair, there is no proof that is publicly presented by Imran. So far, what I've read are claims that an internal memo within Pakistan insinuates that US asked Pakistan to change stand. Imran's word is the truth for PTI followers :coffee:

And Geo is the truth for all Indians.

And Geo is the truth for all Indians.
Never watched it before. PDF is my window into Pakistan, except for marquee events like this NCV ( which became prime time talk in Indian news ) :pop:

Never watched it before. PDF is my window into Pakistan, except for marquee events like this NCV ( which became prime time talk in Indian news ) :pop:

You must have discovered there is a nation called Pakistan about two weeks ago too.

You must have discovered there is a nation called Pakistan about two weeks ago too.
In the last two weeks, I've seen a profound change in this community when it comes to preference for civilian leadership over military dictatorship. Many times in the past, people here have said that they prefer military rule. But now, it seems like democracy is the hip flavor in town.

I don't see anything special about Imran Khan. In my view, he is a run of the mill populist politician (neither good, nor bad). But for Pakistanis here, he is the preferred leader over military establishment. If this continues for 10 years, then Pakistani establishment will soon loose its grip on Pakistan. That is very interesting development :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom