What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

It won't be a war,it will be a slaughter like the one happened in 1988.

You can't just engage military engineers every time :rofl:
Engaging Navy and Air Force is a completely different story from engaging military engineers :coffee:

haha,still remember the pain that we spanked you in 1979,we destroyed the whole north Vietnamese 6 provinces,killed thousands of your troops and civilians,tore apart all your infrastucture and took back home everything worth some money back to China.did you even try even to touch a grass on our side of the border??lol..

Oh come on, how can I forget that:

434abc.jpg

Chinese Military Strategy in the Third Indochina War: The Last Maoist War, Edward C. O'Dowd (2007), page 46

I will always remember your great army and your superb performance in 1979 :china:

let's battle out in the Olympic games first,that's all my attention now.

Correct, and after China uses force to take back the islands, in 10 or 30 years it will be different than "today", you get what I'm saying?

Here let me explain, after China regains full control of SCS and all its islands there would be no more disputes, no more "occupation", because by now, they are all recognized as part Chinese jurisdiction.

Sekaku is no more "occupation", because by now, they are all recognized as part of Japanese jurisdiction.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3249540 said:
Sekaku is no more "occupation", because by now, they are all recognized as part of Japanese jurisdiction.
You mean like Paracels? ;)

The Best Thing China has now is Russian Made Sovremenny Destroyers.

Which part China Navy's will started in SCS with Viet Nam? How Viet nam going to re-act? Can anyone gives some opinion?
We will attack by land, and crush Viets underneath our tank treads. You will beg us to grab those islands so we stop burning you with napalm.

Top Type 99 MBT
Middle Type 99A MBT
Bottom new light tank (for airlift, sealift and expeditionary forces)

vwwnj.jpg

Type 99A MBT

sr5g2.jpg

new light tank

vnodk.jpg

To Chinese members:

Some of you started to insulting Vietnamese people by calling us "monkey", I ask you to stop and you must obey the rule to join at any forums. If you can not do it, I have to ask you leave and you will loose on the fight.

Don't even think Pakistan mods will back you up for your foolish things. Some of you love to say fight with Viet Nam, then this is a topic you have to stick on, show me your attacks plans, I will show you my defend plans.

We will attack by land, and crush Viets underneath our tank treads. You will beg us to grab those islands so we stop burning you with napalm.

Top Type 99 MBT
Middle Type 99A MBT

Type 99A MBT

Are you plans to attack Viet Nam in SCS by your tanks?

New friends come from US NAVY to hep Vietnam people.

7600737684_ba7a074356_b.jpg

20120724letien.jpg

hoithaochuyende3.jpg

dannhanthuoc2.jpg

mercy120713nkw566008.jpg

mercy120713nkw566005.jpg

mercy120713nkw566006.jpg

I am busy with my projects and otherwise keep myself updated with Olympics… LOL! Sure you guys are not interested in Olympics as you guys suck in sports, worse than N. Korea.

But just let our Vietnamese friends here know some culture of the United States of America. A typical one is: there is no free lunch in this country. What can you sell to us the US to get the help?

Let’s try to guess some:
1) To devastate China or otherwise destroy China? No, no, no. It is for sure that a thriving (but not strong) China is in the interest of USA. This has been reiterated more than 100 times by our government. In fact, US companies make enormous more money out from China than from Vietnam.

2) Sell or give us free SCS crude oil under your control? Heck, the US can do the same with China with much less risk, should China control SCS.

3) Lend a parking lot to US navy? LOL! We really have to consider if PRC would tolerate the poking or otherwise provocation.

To the best interest of USA, an ideal Vietnam is a Vietnam hostile to China, a Vietnam that keeps annoying China, creating a bad situation for China, bogging down (ie, containing) China in one or more places, but without seriously dragging in the US.

Remember, your Vietnam is a communist country. Dreaming the citizens of USA bleeding for communism? :lol: You got to be kidding!

Seriously, before courting USA, better change your color first.

The more both of you exert pressure on each other, the more the US will gain in power and less fast in declining.

The difference is today they [the US] did not occupy the islands of Vietnam, not blatantly "inviting international bids" on the lots in Vietnam's EEZ, not blatantly establish "Xaxa city" [LOL chinese] on the islands of Vietnam, not to continue to threaten Vietnam ...
So why dont we see them as friends? :cheers: or chinese? LOL chinese!!!! :lol:

Communism is always an enemy of USA. Period!

Slaves of Mongolia, Man, Japanese and Britain until 1997, don't have normal human brain to saying about monkey.

You poor history-less Vietnamese always bogged down in a wrong history, but the Chinese have already moved forward beyond your poor vision.

Keep whining in your hallucinated version of history. :no:

Ask your leaders to tell these words to Asean and other world powers. :rofl:.

So called peaceful Rise and other communist propaganda :rofl::rofl:

Right. The Vietnamese communist propaganda . :rofl::rofl:

gpit troll, China is rising, and it can take America's 1st place in the future if America do nothing to stop it.
I don't think US gov are all idiots who can't see that obvious threat. :coffee:

When gpit troll comes, we had better make him troll himself. Non-chinese friends, I suggest not to reply him. Don't feed the troll. So this is my last comment about gpit.

Top Type 99 MBT
Middle Type 99A MBT

In fact this is always I against: the land occupation.

Vietnamese land should not be occupied, but its high asset value weaponry, such as warships and air planes and missiles should be removed.

If they are recklessly hostile, they deserve perpetual poverty.

Back
Top Bottom