What's new

If the US defaults on its debts on August 2

my uncle has a very big business in dubai...pretty rich and miser dude....he told me a trend has already started in gulf of not accepting american dollars...they are preferring their local currency now...there is a word in dubai that there is no gold to backup the dollar bill and its spreading fast after the 14 trillion debt stuff in USA...something is real fishy behind all this

Its same thing ... USD is still the main reserve currency ... It goes down, everything else will ... All paper money is same ... NO REAL VALUE ... ALL A BIG EFFFF ING LIE .....

the word is out...even the russians know there is no gold in USA LEFT but only tungston bars ..zionists shipped all gold out casue they know america is about to crumble cause of dick cheneys habit of fighting wars with everyone....14 trillion debt and bankrupty just coming next month in ramadan...people dont wanna use dollar now ...there are other currencies too like euro and british pound and local gulf currencies....what makes you think people will still deal in dollars after this athentic news??
you can keep your green dollar billars...they are useless now in some time so bye bye and have a nice downfall

Pound and Euro aren't backed by gold either, genius. You just scuttled your own arguement.

Our gold reserves our ours, noone will take it, unless they can invade (not likely) As far as nations like Germany, even if they ship it back home we still have the most. (And if the world collapses, we may keep it.)

USA was invaded long time ago when bankers first set foot there and you all have been there slaves since then ....

USA was invaded long time ago when bankers first set foot there and you all have been there slaves since then ....

So I'm guessing Hong Kong has no banks? Lol!

You are wrong, it wasn't Zionist that took the gold...it was space aliens, they needed it to fuel their ships. But they left us with magic space metal...worth more than gold.

sarcasm on one side ... This is a brilliant animation for all self proclaimed enlightened Americans ... Check it out ...

Last edited by a moderator:
sarcasm on one side ... This is a brilliant animation for all self proclaimed enlightened Americans ... Check it out ...

I can find videos that claim the earth is hollow. Still...interesting. (I've seen plenty of nutter economic videos, there is a reason we don't run a modern economy by trading herds of cattle anymore.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can find videos that claim the earth is hollow. Still...interesting. (I've seen plenty of nutter economic videos, there is a reason we don't run a modern economy by trading herds of cattle anymore.)

As expected ... Ignorance is Bliss ... Enjoy !!!

As expected ... Ignorance is Bliss ... Enjoy !!!

I'm well aware of how modern monetary systems work, no ignorance here. I'm sure it is very frightening to those with little grasp of modern economics, and figure if you can't put it in a wheel-barrow and carry it away, it doesn't exist. When you get a job, just insist they pay you with chickens or rice...you'll be OK.

Americans for once need to learn how to live within their means, without entitlements. They might have to live in extreme austerity, & live in third-world conditions; & if corporate America is dissolved & replaced by a 'real-economy', then the US can revive itself. The structural problems in the US economic system need to be rectified, & the mentality of the people has to change. Otherwise, there is no option.

communist manifesto to it's core!!! What is this fascination on Corporate America? They are the ones providing the jobs not the Gov't........

In terms of America, the economy (which is an seperate entity) outdues the debt of the Gov't. The Gov't by taxation gets roughly 18% income from the GDP of America. So raising the debt ceiling now is based on the future growth of the country. But the argument is based on curbing some of the social services that United States provides in current situation, which is wastefull and more based on pork belly items, While the Democrats voters heavly relies on these Pork belly items, they will fight for the increase of debt ceiling, and on the Republican side there is the new movement of Tea party, soley created to curb all useless spending... The Republicans must follow there Constituent because they where largely voted based on the Tea Party movement. That is why the idea of cut, curb and cut came from the Senate because there terms are longer and so doing are not worried as mush as an congress man who is voted in by there constituents....

My little rant on this issue........

To all the people here who are living in America:

Which position do you agree with more? The Republican position... or Obama's position?

As an outsider, I think that the Republican's position on this issue, better serves the American economy in the long run.

To all the people here who are living in America:

Which position do you agree with more? The Republican position... or Obama's position?

As an outsider, I think that the Republican's position on this issue, better serves the American economy in the long run.

I'm a mix, I generaly prefer Republican, but we can't get rid of all social programs. To heavy of a tax does stifle developement, if you want something to go away...tax it.

I'm a mix, I generaly prefer Republican, but we can't get rid of all social programs. To heavy of a tax does stifle developement, if you want something to go away...tax it.

Yeah, I'm not too impressed with the idea of raising taxes in a consumption-driven economy.

And spending needs to be cut sooner or later. For the long-term health of the American economic system.

Back
Top Bottom