What's new

if The army has evidence of indian involvment in FATA and bolochistan why doesnt it go public?

We captured few terrorist in an operation. During interrogation they confessed about indian support. They used to visit indian consulates in Afghanistan. All indian consulates along the Durandline are recruiting terrorist for activities inside Pakistan.

I'm not saying there isn't any evidence, but whatever proof the army has why doesn't it just release it to the rest of the world and expose indian involvement in terrorism?
Simple answer...Because there's none!!

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

Pakistan's national security adviser insisted Saturday that he was... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images
This clown has an Indian Ashoka emblem on the cover instead of a Pakistani one? :woot: :rofl:
Wasn't this a Pakistani dossier of so called 'RAW involvement'????:sarcastic:ROFL!

These guys don't even know how to make dossiers! :haha:

Simple answer...Because there's none!!

This clown has an Indian Ashoka emblem on the cover instead of a Pakistani one? :woot: :rofl:
Wasn't this a Pakistani dossier of so called 'RAW involvement'????:sarcastic:ROFL!

These guys don't even know how to make dossiers! :haha:

You are more ignorant than rahul gandhi. A state official with a dossier and evidences and you are saying we are accusing you for nothing, just for fun ? Height of shamelessness

NDS and RAW trained us: Surrendered Baloch rebel commander

To all members who say no information is leaked through media, I've read several reports from the press who said raw agents have been captured in
Karachi, if there was substantial proof of
Indian involvement it would have been presented to the UN and the pak army has told the media of Indian involvement, they just haven't presented documented evidence.

Last edited:
Proof of the pudding always lies in its eating.

Why is it that everytime any Indian TV anchor asks a Pakistani commentator about furnishing undeniable proof of India’s interference in Balochistan or anywhere else inside Pakistan, nothing surfaces at all??? Reason is simple: there wasn’t ever any, isn’t any, nor will there ever be. So despite all this, why the constant shrills & howls & moaning & groaning? Simple. The Pakis want India to stop funding the Afghan NDS.

It is no secret that since 2002, India has provided both financial & technical resources to the NDS so that it becomes a functionally effective intelligence agency. This continues till this day & will continue for the years ahead as well. Iran too has helped. In addition, geographically, India is separated from Afghanistan, a country that does not manufacture any weapons. So, if weapons are being supplied by India to any adversary of Pakistan, it stands to reason that weapons are being sent to Afghanistan from sources outside India & are being distributed inside Afghanistan by agencies that are not Indian for sure, since India will never take Afghanistan’s sovereignty for granted nor will she ride roughshod over Kabul. Therefore, if I were the decision-maker, I will ensure that the Baloch & FATA insurgencies are financed & sustained from Afghan soil by Afghan agencies, albeit with financial & material support from India, Iran, etc etc. But all this can never be proven with conclusive evidence & will always remain plausibly deniable. Thus, Pakistan will NEVER be able to lay its hands on any such evidence. On the other hand, Pakistan has foolishly always resorted to mobilising its own citizens for waging proxy wars, be it in 1947, 1965 or 1989. Proxy wars are NEVER wages in this manner anywhere else. But the morons in Rawalpindi & Muzaffarabad foolishly assumed that they could get away with it, provided no one was caught alive in the act of committing terrorist operations. You may well ask that can the **** decision-makers really be so moronic so as so condemn themselves in this manner. But the answer is YES, they indeed are & therefore a horrible example will be made out of them on a global scale in the near future, starting with de-nuclearising that country.
You sound a lot like Prasun Sengupta. :sarcastic:

You are more ignorant than rahul gandhi. A state official with a dossier and evidences and you are saying we are accusing you for nothing, just for fun ? Height of shamelessness

A state official dossier with an Indian emblem on it? LOL LOL!

It doesn't look like you have the faintest clue how a dossier is made!

Secondly, a surrendered Baloch commander says he was trained by RAW? Really? Another joke of Himalayan proportions! And oh yeah, ISIS's Bagdadi was trained by RAW too! :partay:

You guys will believe anything! :cheesy:

A state official dossier with an Indian emblem on it? LOL LOL!

It doesn't look like you have the faintest clue how a dossier is made!

Secondly, a surrendered Baloch commander says he was trained by RAW? Really? Another joke of Himalayan proportions! And oh yeah, ISIS's Bagdadi was trained by RAW too! :partay:

You guys will believe anything! :cheesy:

I knew a moron would make such retard comments without knowing about recent news coming over media regarding Surrender cermemonies of Baloch militants.

For a moron like you, I wont debate again and again. So read these so to keep yourself in loop

Hilarious: Amruallah Saleh's Twitter account Suspended | Page 3

Is the copy of document available?

You are more ignorant than rahul gandhi.
That is impossible feat to achieve.

A state official with a dossier and evidences and you are saying we are accusing you for nothing, just for fun ? Height of shamelessness

Is it available online to review. As far as surrendered combatant is concerned, there are quite a few over here, quite easily dismissed even by your highest courts.

Lol you think? If they had any real proof they would be screaming it out on the roof tops

Empty dossiers is a useless propaganda to satisfy the internal audience, If there is any weight to their allegations we would have probably seen a censure from their best friends China atleast let alone UN.

They are quick to ridicule Indian evidence publicaly available and internationally accepted but would insist on integrity of their closed dossiers which probably contains best of story writing skills of their ISPR.

That is impossible feat to achieve.

Is it available online to review. As far as surrendered combatant is concerned, there are quite a few over here, quite easily dismissed even by your highest courts.

This is the ceremony and combatant and his entourage where he made that revelations. Perhaps if you present your combatants like this, we will believe you then

10984160_949578261732134_770962162045843824_n-jpg.230095

If you have let us uiz ajmal qassab, Lakhvi would have been behind bars by now. But no, Your stubbornness only led suspicious why you are not granting access to ajmal kassab

Sartaj aziz has presented a teaser. Said it will be released to public soon

Lol you think? If they had any real proof they would be screaming it out on the roof tops

Empty dossiers is a useless propaganda to satisfy the internal audience, If there is any weight to their allegations we would have probably seen a censure from their best friends China atleast let alone UN.

They are quick to ridicule Indian evidence publicaly available and internationally accepted but would insist on integrity of their closed dossiers which probably contains best of story writing skills of their ISPR.
I was hoping for something to read over the weekend, not this

hmd2011_open_blank_book.jpg

your citizenry claiming India is involved, remind me again where is the credibility again?

This is the ceremony and combatant and his entourage where he made that revelations. Perhaps if you present your combatants like this, we will believe you then

10984160_949578261732134_770962162045843824_n-jpg.230095

I was hoping for something to read over the weekend, not this

hmd2011_open_blank_book.jpg

your citizenry claiming India is involved, remind me again where is the credibility again?

Credibility is in the claims Indian consulates are aiding and abetting Pakistani terrorists in Afghanistan with the help of NDS.

Perhaps a if you have looked closely in this thread . A baloch rebel commander paid a visit to India on afghani passport.

I knew a moron would make such retard comments without knowing about recent news coming over media regarding Surrender cermemonies of Baloch militants.

For a moron like you, I wont debate again and again. So read these so to keep yourself in loop
And you're a TTA? Shame! Stop personal insults by calling me a moron. When guys like you have lost an argument, you hide behind expletives to cover your rubbish.

You need to get a negative rating for your personal accusations.

@WebMaster : For your info. Do these TTA's such as this fellow have the license for name calling? If I had called him a retard I would have been banned to Timbuktu.

And you're a TTA? Shame! Stop personal insults by calling me a moron. When guys like you have lost an argument, you hide behind expletives to cover your rubbish.

You need to get a negative rating for your personal accusations.

@WebMaster : For your info. Do these TTA's such as this fellow have the license for name calling? If I had called him a retard I would have been banned to Timbuktu.

Try harder next time in refuting my post about Indian involvement instead of personally focusing on me.

Back
Top Bottom