What's new

If Pakistan were to Vanish tomorrow how would it be ranked among the muslim empires of this region and middle east?

Yes we Uzbek people have razed India to ground many times in history i.e invasion of Babur 😁
Timur too. Then Nadir Shah tried to copy Timur. Babur was actually looking to develop india not rob it and leave. The other two were pretty bad for Indian GDP. It's said Nadir Shah didnt tax his ppl for 3 years after robbing mughal wealth.

Im talking about gunpower empires, ottomans, Delhi Sultanate. We study these empires. Im wondering if future generations will study Pakistan in the same way.

What a stupid question.

Why would Pakistan vanish?
And Pakistan is not an empire, it is a nation, these people of the Indus have lived together since the dawn of civilisation, since the Indus Valley Civilisation.

Sure Sure Langda Khan sb, dreaming is fun, enjoy, cheers.

Even 2-3 years ago I'd have said it is fantasy.

But your situation is not good now. There is a nation serving an institution.

The nation will eventually (if not today, then tomorrow) ask what's in it for them. Is the land worth starving thirsty children while the elite live in palaces in Pakistan and the UK and the US.

Soch badlo. Desh badlega.

What a stupid question.

Why would Pakistan vanish?
And Pakistan is not an empire, it is a nation, these people of the Indus have lived together since the dawn of civilisation, since the Indus Valley Civilisation.

Well its shrinking since independence. Losing territory, economy and even the airline sucks. Looks like a death spiral. It is an Empire in a practical sense, who holds the Caos accountable? is that not the hallmark of a king?

Well its shrinking since independence. Losing territory, economy and even the airline sucks. Looks like a death spiral. It is an Empire in a practical sense, who holds the Caos accountable? is that not the hallmark of a king?
The people of Pakistan need to stop bootlicking first, they have a habit and tendency to bootlick known theives which empowers them.

You must demand results...

What a ridiculously ignorant point of view.

What do you mean it's shrinking?
Do you have any idea what existed in 1947?
Please go spend a day reading what you inherited in 1947, then come talk to me. Empty headed Pakistanis have no idea, and they come here spreading their empty ignorant wisdom.

Regarding Bengal, develop some understanding, it was never going to work and it didn't, get over it, and keep the arrogance in check. It's a joke.

Regarding COAS, big frigging deal, military involvements and dictators have existed in most countries around the world, they still do.
So what? Don't throw lazy arguments, present a coherent point, and let's start this discussion.

What are you crying about?
It's time to grow up, and stop throwing hissy fits.

Please go spend a day reading what you inherited in 1947, then come talk to me. Empty headed Pakistanis have no idea, and they come here spreading their empty ignorant wisdom.

Regarding Bengal, develop some understanding, it was never going to work and it didn't, get over it, and keep the arrogance in check. It's a joke.

Regarding COAS, big frigging deal, military involvements and dictators have existed in most countries around the world, they still do.
So what? Don't throw lazy arguments, present a coherent point, and let's start this discussion.

Bengal could have definitely worked, even today Bengalis are fond of Pakistan and see us brothers. It was a political failure they should have negotiated with them and given them their rights.

Using force was a stupid idea considering the obvious geographical facts.

Everything is wrong about the state of Pakistan. Generals, Politicians, Judiciary, Bureaucracy etc. That we all know...

BUT what no one cares to discuss as such are THE PEOPLE who imo are the root of the problem. There are fundamental issues, starting with culture. Absolutely backward. No one is taught manners at home or in school or even learn anything from religion they are so ardent followers of. They do not know how to communicate, eat, wear, and tolerate. Naturally the rulers will be from them. You would expect the youth who make up more than 60% of the population to be 'different' but they are exactly the same as babas. This paindu culture needs to go period. We are not driven like Turks, Iranians, Saudis, etc. Our people have no f--ing clue how to approach life. They think there will be a messiah who will come down to give them everything they desire without any hardwork.

Bengal could have definitely worked, even today Bengalis are fond of Pakistan and see us brothers. It was a political failure they should have negotiated with them and given them their rights.

100% it could have worked.

If you take the fatalistic consolation balm that it would never have, then India has no reason to put boots on the ground.

We could have simply waited for the implosion.

The fact that we did not, and attacked proactively should tell you what a threat a two front Pakistan was to India's future.

1. Bengal had been a part of literally ALL empires dude, just because this new nation failed to hold it does not mean its impossible. in fact it makes it look worse that we could not hold onto something our medieval ancestors were holding onto for centuries. If any other province gets lost you will still say the same.
2. Thats the point, we're not a republic or even a dictatorship. Dictatorships die after the leader dies or leaves. We have something that is more entrenched and deeper rooted here.
Crying? I dont understand what your saying - my point is Pakistan will be forgotten if it ceases to exist. Thats pretty much true.

There is mutual love, certainly, a lot more then it appears. I was born after 71, but somehow Bangladesh has a special place in my heart.

But, it would not have worked, it was near impossible, especially with a hostile neighbour in between. We could have done things differently, there is no doubt. Please remember, no one is born with eternal wisdom, Pakistan was a new nation and they had lot of problems to deal with, so mistakes were made, as they always are. Bangladesh also made lot of mistakes in the first few decades of their independence.

It's good to be honest with history, but it's also good to judge with some fairness.

1. Bengal had been a part of literally ALL empires dude, just because this new nation failed to hold it does not mean its impossible. in fact it makes it look worse that we could not hold onto something our medieval ancestors were holding onto for centuries. If any other province gets lost you will still say the same.
2. Thats the point, we're not a republic or even a dictatorship. Dictatorships die after the leader dies or leaves. We have something that is more entrenched and deeper rooted here.
Crying? I dont understand what your saying - my point is Pakistan will be forgotten if it ceases to exist. Thats pretty much true.

Bhai jaan dont confuse the old with the new. We can claim some heritage from the Mughal empire, but not all of it, it is not an unbroken link, so your comparison really does not apply.

I am glad you hold this view, but you are giving out confusing message lol, anyway I understand you more clearly with point two, and I agree. Just try to be a little gentler in how you spread your message, it can create misunderstandings. There are lots thinking here that Pakistanis have already stopped believing in their nation.

The question itself is wrong. Why would it cease to exist? There is no basis for this question. With that logic you can raise any question, it's ridiculous because you only raise questions that have some basis in reality, otherwise it's pure fantasy, which this clearly is.

Back
Top Bottom