What's new

If Pakistan were to Vanish tomorrow how would it be ranked among the muslim empires of this region and middle east?

I love to be reborn in any Rich country after 65 years and when I died...

India and Pakistan- both countries are almost destroyed by their political leaders.
if you ask me then i dont want to reborn in any country . i want to be born in free land 10000 years before countries.

Hey hey hey .... game is NOT OVER
get over it regime change
There is light end of tunnel

They were one of the most powerful muslim states in the world and one of the few who defeated the mongols on multiple occasions. I dont know why u think they were a failure. they lasted very long.

I never said they were a failure. But we are talking of Pakistan. Just the past 75 years. At least that's how I view the debate proposition laid out in the first post.

Hopelessness is a sin Indian, I guess you didn't knew about that but many of us Pakistanis are hopeful and we'll continue to be.

We love you guys like our brothers. Of course we fight. But if suddenly something really nasty happened we would be there.

I never said they were a failure. But we are talking of Pakistan. Just the past 75 years. At least that's how I view the debate proposition laid out in the first post.

We love you guys like our brothers. Of course we fight. But if suddenly something really nasty happened we would be there.
Yes we should have more pride in being from the sub continent. The East Asians are starting to see past their differences and engaging in enormous trade with one another. I think once a nation from the sub continent "makes it" the others in the region would forget about the arab monarchies and focus on going to that nation and increasing soft power/unity. we are not Arabs we have had bigger and better empires than them in the region. They are trying to build a fake history making old buildings that never existed. Erasing Ottoman influence.

Pakistani, neither are Pakistanis. Mayoos na ho.
he said if you know what he mean by IF ?

i have dream to sleep 1300 females 15 of them are indian but IF
i want some 13000000000000 crores but IF
I want 1300 years life but IF
i want to travel 1300 light years but if
i want inida should have 1300 modis but if
this IF is damn problem

Yes we should have more pride in being from the sub continent. The East Asians are starting to see past their differences and engaging in enormous trade with one another. I think once a nation from the sub continent "makes it" the others in the region would forget about the arab monarchies and focus on going to that nation and increasing soft power/unity. we are not Arabs we have had bigger and better empires than them in the region. They are trying to build a fake history making old buildings that never existed. Erasing Ottoman influence.
For that, the disputes must be resolved first. Both India and Pakistan will benefit with peace. But considering the Hindutva ideology that is skyrocketing in Indian society, it seems difficult to do so.

It will be good case study. Why a country blessed with so much i.e mineral wealth, agricultural wealth, huge young population didn't achieve something significant considering it size and what went wrong.

But i guess we all know what went wrong.
The answer is a simple one like most countries in pak position, corruption miss management is the cause.

An empire that fought multiple wars. Lost every war. Broke into two. Paid allegiance to world powers for arms and money. And after this I do not know how the story ends, but it has not been close to glorious up until now. If anything it is the legacy remnant of other empires that did a lot more in their time. Probably the last burning ember before the fire goes out.

Defeated multiple states in Afghanistan U.S, India, Afghan Republic, NATO,, same against the USSR in the 80s

India is a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum, it's about 7 times bigger than Pakistan and Pakistan has harassed, hit and hunted India for 7 decade's. our last military encounter with India ended in India losing a jet and shooting down its own helicopter in panic

We should admire what Pakistan has achieved but hang our heads in shame that we have not been able to capitalise

A couple of changes and we could hammer our enemies

Pakistan is strategically placed, we have a large population, we can be so much better

It will be good case study. Why a country blessed with so much i.e mineral wealth, agricultural wealth, huge young population didn't achieve something significant considering it size and what went wrong.

But i guess we all know what went wrong.

The "What went wrong" question should extend to the population of all of South Asia. The region has a combined population of close to two billion making it the most populous region on Earth in 2022. Now the census in the USSR for 1989, two years before the dissolution of USSR, was close to 250 million. So, two billion South Asians and then discounting the immobile, the sick and the infants should mean a work force of at least 1.95 billion. So, what has this extremely high population of 1.95 billion achieved ? What is the development status and quality of life of South Asia in 2022 and what was within USSR in 1989 ? Is there any society in the world wanting to adopt the societal ideologies of South Asia like there were so many across the world using the platform of the USSR to bring progressiveness and development into their own societies ? Is there a transnational revolutionary like Carlos the Jackal lounging in the tea rooms of Delhi and Karachi specifically, talking of bringing a world revolution ? Does any South Asian society have a space station above Earth in 2022 much less have a crewed research station on Mars ?

What empire?

The people of subcontinent were at the receiving end of Greek, Mongol, Persian, Arab, Mughal, British invasion.

Coming back to the topic, if Pakistan were to vanish, well it would be a good case study for how people refused to fight for the country and allowed institutional corruption a free hand for far too long.

About "people refusing to fight", as above I speak of all of South Asia. Right now the Iranis across the country agitate to overthrow the corrupt, anti-human and oppressive mullah regime. This is the world's first female-started revolution but of course fully supported by the rational males there. They stand openly in housing societies and roads and chant slogans against Khamenei. They leave their jobs and their schooling and put in their time to change their society. They get shot, tear-gassed, tortured and throw off buildings yet they have kept up their revolution for the last two months and the Western governments refuse to help them and fully support the mullah government implicitly. Why isn't revolution happening in our two countries ?

Back
Top Bottom