What's new

If Pakistan were to Vanish tomorrow how would it be ranked among the muslim empires of this region and middle east?

The integral part of your religion is rejected by every rational and oppressed person in the world including the Dalits and Shudras in India - those "Acchoots" and Chamaads you and Virus giggle about. Why are you not replying to my constant posting about the rejection of Hinduism by the Dalit Ambedkar and his 600,000 Dalit and Shudra followers and en masse adoption of Buddhism in a function in 1956 ? Ambedkar didn't certainly appreciate that "integral part of your religion" and he had those gathered 600,000 take 22 vows that reject your religion including no.19 : "I renounce Hinduism, which disfavors humanity and impedes the advancement and development of humanity because it is based on inequality, and adopt Buddhism as my religion.".

And then you didn't respond to my posting about the tribals of India who are the original inhabitants of India from much before the Hindus came into India from Iran 3000 years ago who were preceded by the Indus Valley Civilization people who came from Iraq. These native tribals demand the government enable them to reject any official association with Hinduism because they and their culture were never Hindu but were forcibly assimilated by Hindutvadis and the British colonials.

Which element in Nature's universe decided that ? What gives you the right to feel and act superior to others only on the dint of your Hindu and India specific upper caste birth privilege ? Do you think the USSR had a caste system or the Libyan Jamahirya or the ancient Egyptians and Greeks and in the Quran ? What is "every person" you speak of ? Is the entire Earth composed of only Hindus ? Are you claiming the Hindutvadi certainty that "The cosmic hum in the universe is Om" ?

Yes, I have the same genetics but I don't know from which part of the world and it doesn't matter. I am a Communist not nationalist and tribalist because these two are artificialities.

I am not talking about the world but our Indian civilization of which you are a part. You are free to reject it. That does not change the reality of who you are. Why should you consider chamaar an insult? They work with leather and make beautiful chappals and shoes. There is a small shop where I live which has about 10-15 muslim chamaars from UP working. You should check out the boots they make. Top notch stuff. Most of the local jockeys get their boots hand made by them too. You are too paranoid. Plus you are a child loving pervert too on top of it. I don't know how to handle you man. I'm getting all sorts of cross cultural vibes here.

Pakistan and Empire in the same sentence is a joke in on itself.

Don't agree. Pakistan is the biggest "Noora Empire", which ever existed on the face of the earth. It has mostly been governed by "Noora Dynasty". Latest scion of this dynasty was Mir Bajwa. :lol:

Don't agree. Pakistan is the biggest "Noora Empire", which ever existed on the face of the earth. It has mostly been governed by "Noora Dynasty". Latest scion of this dynasty was Mir Bajwa. :lol:
Noora Empire is the only empire since the dawn of mankind that perpetuated itself by selling services of plastic ki gurya.
First to Qatari Sheikh, then by becoming General Rani.

Firstly Pakistan is not an empire of any kind. Secondly, it would be considered as a state created for a great cause but was hijacked by a military mafia which led to it's failure.

Where are the USSR and Libya now ? Kya hua ? 😂

Bright lights in the history of humankind, inspiring to every rational person and every one who wants to liberate themselves and the world. The USSR existed for 69 years and the Libyan Jamahiriya for 42 years, much less than the 75 years of the existence of modern India. The former countries' positive development and ease of living and being a platform for progressives cannot be equated to India which though existing for much longer than them remains the extremely oppressive, dystopian, extremely disharmonious, uncivilized and money-worship society it has mostly been for the last 3000 years and there is no society and progressives in the world wanting to adopt the Indian model, the much vaunted "Indian way of life". But what about the USSR and Libyan Jamahiriya ?
mand31480975149164_aspR_1.577_w970_h615_e400.jpg

111107103817-carlos-the-jackal.jpg

Above is the great transnational revolutionary Carlos the Jackal, born as Ilich Ramirez Sanchez into money-richness but abandoning enjoyment of it in favor to bringing justice to the world through Communism and in a French jail since 1994 after having been betrayed in Sudan by its government and handed over to French government terrorists. From this article :
Ramirez broke down, his powerful voice wavering when, at the end of his speech, he read from what he said was the last will of fallen Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

“I will continue the fight,” he read from the text, before breaking off, overcome with emotion. A group of about a dozen youths in the courtroom audience raised their fists in the air, shouting encouragement at Ramirez.

“Salam Alaikum,” or “Peace be with you,” said Ramirez, who converted to Islam while in prison, before giving a final fist in the air to the crowd.
From this article :
"I am a living archive," he said. "Most of the people of my level are dead."

From this source which is a NATO source :

Al Mathaba

Anti-Imperialism Center (AIC)​

Al Mathaba (meaning center) is the Libyan center for anti-imperialist propaganda which has funded third world guerilla groups. The Anti-Imperialism Center (AIC) - also known as Mathaba - is used by the Libyan Government to support terrorist networks and thus plays an important role in Qadhafi's terrorism strategy. Established in 1982 to support "liberation and revolutionary groups", the AIC has sponsored a number of stridently anti-Western conferences in Tripoli. At the same time, the AIC's mission is to identify and recruit revolutionaries for ideological and military training in Libya. During their training at AIC camps, individuals are selected for advanced training, including in weapons and explosives, and indoctrination. With representatives in many Libyan embassies worldwide, the AIC runs its own independent clandestine operations and disburses payments to terrorist, insurgent, and subversive groups.

As of 1992 the AIC was headed by Musa Kusa, a Qadhafi confidant who was also Libya's Deputy Foreign Minister. As of late 1995 Musa Kusa was the head of the Libyan External Security Organization (ESO), and was also the head of Al Mathaba.

Al Mathaba is more a concept than an organisation. Its origins are Libyan and its objective anti-imperialist. Libya's international activity is considerable. Some see it everywhere, behind every armed, or even radical, group. It was in 1982 that Libya took the initiative of organising an international organisation essentially based on the third world: Al Mathaba.

By calling the 3rd Al Mathaba Congress in August 2000, to mark the 30th anniversary of its revolution, with the participation of many representatives, particularly from Africa and Latin America, Libya no doubt hoped to affirm for itself an active international role, far beyond its small size. Judging by the level of participation, its plan was particularly well received, reflecting the high degree of sympathy Libya enjoys in the anti-imperialist world - the result of the continuity of its efforts over a period of time. Once an organization that backed morally, financially and physically the liberation movements seeking to overthrow oppressive regimes-ofttimes through armed struggle-Col. Gadhafi said that "after restructuring, (Mathaba) must confront the concept of globalization."

Many heads of state were present: Sam Nujoma (Namibia), Robert Mugabe (Zimbabwe), Yoweri Kaguta Musaveni (Uganda), Blaise Campraore (Burkina Faso), Alpha Oumar Konare (Mali), Yahya Jammeh (Gambia), Idris Deby (Chad), Abdou Diouf (Senegal), and the President of Guinea Bissao. Progressive political forces, communists and revolutionaries were there as well: the Cuban CP, Shaffik Handal (FMLN, San Salvador), the Guatamalan URNG, Tomas Borge and Daniel Ortega of the FSLN (Nicaragua), Raul Reyes (FARC, Columbia), a personal representative of Hugo Chavez (Venezuela), Lula, of the Brazilian Labour Party, Gladys Marin, General Secretary of the Chilian CP, Marina Arismendi, General Secretary of the Uruguayan CP. From Europe there was a very varied Italian delegation, with the Refoundation Communist Party in particular, and a Spanish delegation from the United Left (José Cabo) and from OSPAAAL.

From an African revolutionary page :
Nelson Mandela called Muammar Gaddafi one of this century’s greatest freedom fighters, and insisted that the eventual collapse of the apartheid system owed much to Gaddafi and Libyan support. Mandela said that in the darkest moments of their struggle, when their backs were to the wall, it was Muammar Gaddafi who stood with them. The late African American freedom fighter, Kwame Ture, referred to Gaddafi as “a diamond in a cesspool of African misleaders”.

In 1982 Gaddafi established 'The World Mathaba', a center that brought together revolutionaries and freedom fighters from every corner of the globe to share ideas and develop their revolutionary knowledge.

Many liberation groups throughout the world received education, training and support from Muammar Gaddafi and the Libyan revolution including ANC, AZAPO, PAC and BCM of Azania (South Africa), SWAPO of Namibia, MPLA of Angola, ZANLA and ZIPRA of Zimbabwe, The Sandinistas of Nicaragua, The Polisario of the Sahara, the PLO of Palestine, The Native American Movements throughout the Americas, The 'Nation of Islam' led by Louis Farrakhan to name but a few.

Brother Leader, Guide of the Revolution and King of Kings are some of the titles that have been bestowed on Gaddafi by Africans. Only months before Gaddafi was assassinated by Imperialist backed 'rebels' he called for the creation of a Secretariat of traditional African Chiefs and Kings, with whom he has excellent ties, to co-ordinate efforts to build African unity at the grassroots level throughout the continent, a bottom up approach, as opposed to trying to build unity at the government/state level, an approach which has failed the African unification project since the days of Kwame Nkrumah and Ahmed Sekou Toure.

Gaddafi's support didn't just concern revolutionary movements or people of the continent, Gaddafi publicly made efforts to reach out to the African diaspora saying "Our presence (abroad) should be strong, tangible and good. It’s up to you as the Africans in the Diaspora. We have to continue more and more until the unity of Africa is achieved" and that "From now on, by the will of God, I will assign teams to search, investigate and liaise with the Africans in Europe and to check their situations...this is my duty and role towards the sons of Africa; I am a soldier for Africa. I am here for you and I work for you; therefore, I will not leave you and I will follow up on your conditions”

Mandela upon release from prison after 27 years defied the UN embargo on Libya to to embrace Gaddafi in his arms declaring that "Those that yesterday were friends of our enemies have the gall today to tell me not to visit my brother Gaddafi!"

The young Burkinabe revolutionary Thomas Sankara, a close ally and friend of Gaddafi who was also assassinated by agents of imperialism in 1987, once said "While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas!".

(Image: Mandela on his first state visit to Libya)
Join us: Pan-African Renaissance redacted from brother Gerald Perreira

Great people do not sincerely greet Modi, Yogi, Obomba, B'liar etc and remember them with fondness and revolutionary passion.

I am not talking about the world but our Indian civilization of which you are a part. You are free to reject it.

Well, there is not much of civilized ways in the "Indian civilization" i.e. the "Indian" part being Hindutvad therefore I and Ambedkar and his 600,000 followers and every rational, sensitive, freedom-loving and humanist person in the world reject it. :)

That does not change the reality of who you are. Why should you consider chamaar an insult? They work with leather and make beautiful chappals and shoes. There is a small shop where I live which has about 10-15 muslim chamaars from UP working. You should check out the boots they make. Top notch stuff. Most of the local jockeys get their boots hand made by them too.

I don't consider Chamaad as an insult. It was casteist upper caste Hindu, Virus, who used it as an insult and you laughed along after calling me Acchoot - an untouchable.

You are too paranoid. Plus you are a child loving pervert too on top of it. I don't know how to handle you man. I'm getting all sorts of cross cultural vibes here.

Oh, you won't want me to start again about your gods now and point to your hypocrisy, yes ? :)

Last edited:
I don't consider Chamaad as an insult. It was casteist upper caste Hindu, Virus, who used it as an insult and you laughed along after calling me Acchoot - an untouchable.

Oh, you won't want me to start again about your gods now and point to your hypocrisy, yes ? :)

This is why I consider you an untouchable. Why after clicking on Post Reply I shall go have a quick snaan to purify myself.

Pakistan is not, was and will never be Muslim. Nor was, is it ever an empire.

This is why I consider you an untouchable. Why after clicking on Post Reply I shall go have a quick snaan to purify myself.

Stubbornly irrational filths like you should be gathered and deported to Antarctica. You can eat all the ice you want and drink all the freezing air you want. And you can jump into the frigid sea and do your hourly snaans.

Last edited:
Hypothetical questions look good in science only. Socially, they do not work.

Filths like you should be gathered and deported to Antarctica. You can eat all the ice you want and drink all the freezing air you want. And you can jump into the frigid sea and do your hourly snaans.

You don't see me or any other Hindu here abusing your prophet or God. Yet you do that repeatedly. That makes you the filth which we need regular cleansing from after each engagement.

Another snaan. I call these Abdul snaans. I use Lifebuoy ka bada hara wala bar for these.

Noora Empire is the only empire since the dawn of mankind that perpetuated itself by selling services of plastic ki gurya.
First to Qatari Sheikh, then by becoming General Rani.

I used "Noora" in a broader sense, in Punjabi linguistic tradition. First king of this "Noora Empire" was Governor General Ghulam Mohammad.

You don't see me or any other Hindu here abusing your prophet or God. Yet you do that repeatedly. That makes you the filth which we need regular cleansing from after each engagement.

Another snaan. I call these Abdul snaans. I use Lifebuoy ka bada hara wala bar for these.

Use these bars, will go with your personality :
maxresdefault.jpg

Pakistan is a state (not an empire) and despite the wet dreams of Indian Hindutvadis (in Muslim clothing) Pakistan will not vanish.

Pakistan might be weak economically but it’s still rich. There is a reason why people continue to survive. It is rich agriculturally and has a thriving black economy. Despite few decades of stunted growth, there is very little extreme poverty.

Now coming to national security, on one side there is a country high on Hindu extremism and would not miss an opportunity to strike. And to the West, there is a country that has essentially become a failed state. Only semblance of a decent relation Pakistan has had is with Iran.

Few success stories of Pakistan, economically doing well until the early 70s, then the success Soviet War in the 80s, achieving a nuclear deterrence, war against TTP and others (Zarb e azb or Raddul Fasad), safeguarding the country drowning from extremism, achieving local production of JF17 and other defense products, balancing its relations with US and China (with few hiccups).

A few people being exposed at the top, accountability of others, natural selection of a few and then a good crop of leaders will guide Pakistan to clear waters.

Firstly Pakistan is not an empire of any kind. Secondly, it would be considered as a state created for a great cause but was hijacked by a military mafia which led to it's failure.

It is a mini empire, it holds a large territory.

I don't know why they bothered to keep Bangladesh, should have been allowed to separate immediately with a focus on the western front where all the resources are.

If they had made the right moves, they should have expanded into the west. Should have taken a chunk out of Iran and Afghanistan.

Or atleast made a play on Oman or Qatar.

If they had taken the coastline of Iran and then moved into Qatar, it would guarantee energy for further expansion into central asia.

The foundations are primed for expansion. It would be a disservice to our legacy if we don't in the next 100 years.

Last edited:
Jahangir who is buried in Lahore shifted the capital here. He was Pakka Lahori.
It comes under the history of India. The details are political or circumstantial.

'Under the rule of Kabir Khan Ayaz, Lahore was virtually independent from the Delhi Sultanate.[17] Lahore was sacked and ruined by the Mongol army in 1241.[21]'

This ignominious Kabir Khan Ayaz was Pakistani in the political sense. Does not matter where Jahangir is buried. The foundation of Delhi Sultanate and Mughal is the original Indian/Hindustani ruling caste. It's branch in Lahore shifted the capital to Delhi because of political instability. Your man Scythian Ayaz Khan was happy he got rid of them. He wanted all the power to himself, didnt want no injuns telling him what to do. The original ruling caste was no stranger to India. It was spread across Ganges and was the foundation of the ancient Maurya empire from Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom