What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
In a statement issued here, Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan. But we trust Modi's leadership and hence we do not want to create hurdles for him. If Pakistan does not mend its ways, Modi will have to press the nuclear button."

shiv-sena-will-continue-to-oppose-antinational-muslims-uddhav-thackeray_010414012530.jpg

Uddhav Thackeray said, "So far only India has taken initiative of forgetting the past and starting afresh. Hence, it is difficult to trust Pakistan."

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav - IBNLive

He is another Idiot in Making like his Father !!....

They are good for this only. Make loud sounding noises and call it patriotism. Useless idiots. If he was such a big patriot, maybe the @$$hole could return the 1000s of crores that his family has looted through mill lands etc.

I thought you won't come back again :D

So how is your beard doing?

:)

Its coming nice. 19 days now. Its got a sardar shape. And I am not getting it shaped. Just letting it grow naturally. Problem is once classes start, I will have to wear a turban or shave it. Cadets cannot keep beards in military colleges.

Its coming nice. 19 days now. Its got a sardar shape. And I am not getting it shaped. Just letting it grow naturally. Problem is once classes start, I will have to wear a turban or shave it. Cadets cannot keep beards in military colleges.

So this time you served the ban period for how long? Welcome back by the way

r u in afmc,Pune?

Back
Top Bottom