What's new

If India supports freedom in Crimea, why not in Kashmir?

with all due respect munshi saab,even if that was the case Kashmir ll be with India.

Just like how the Falkland Islands are still with Britain.

So the desire of the people is of no importance ...

mafiya,

there is an active movement there,thats why people r worried about indian consulates on the other side.

Will it choose the side? Will it support Russia, its old friend.? OMG? what is their stance?? Oh panic.

It has been crystal clear in the official statements that India doesnt approve and is opposing west's sanctions against Russia.

Never from any official window have ever heard saying India supports freedom in crimea.

This stance was repeated in BRICs and they were unanimous in their decision to stand by Russia.

Cant believe which stupid retard has written all the stated BS in the Original Post.

Yes those that want to secede from India ...
@MBI Munshi the pakistan backed insurgents were also raping the girls and the women . So you are saying that the majority were also raping the females who were like their sisters and daughters . Who are you to say that the majority of the insurgents were Kashmiris ?:mad:

Among other news, ISRO just successfully launched PSLV-C24, placing IRNSS-1B in the orbit, moving one step closer to the target of creating India's own Satellite Navigation System.Once all the satellites are placed,we will not have to be dependent on American GPS any more.

The answer is simple, Kashmir was legitimately handed over to India by its previous ruler(King). We have the signed paperwork to prove it. And after independence the original Kashmiris were forced out of their land by insurgents and terrorists from across the border in an attempt to take the land. So Kashmir is Indian, and people who want the land and cry for freedom and do they senseless killing in the valley can go back to the land they came, from which is across the border.

The previous ruler didn't own Jammu & Kashmir, he was an invader, just like the British and the now the Indian government. A single person cannot have the responsibility of signing off millions of peoples future on his personal likes. The original Kashmiris were driven out? yeah my family was driven out of Kashmir too. Thank you for understanding my grievances, now please hold a plebiscite to see what the Indigenous people want.

The previous ruler didn't own Jammu & Kashmir, he was an invader, just like the British and the now the Indian government. A single person cannot have the responsibility of signing off millions of peoples future on his personal likes. The original Kashmiris were driven out? yeah my family was driven out of Kashmir too. Thank you for understanding my grievances, now please hold a plebiscite to see what the Indigenous people want.
I agree, morally we have no right to rule the people who dont want to be with us, but I dont think the time has come for a plebicite. We need good relation with both neighbours pakistan and china, before plebicite happens.

@MBI Munshi the Pakistani regulars had also raped countless women during 1948 war and you didn't mention about that . But prove what you earlier said about the majority of the Pakistan backed insurgents being Kashmiris .

The other poster provided video evidence but you are only making allegations ...

Back
Top Bottom