What's new

If India goes for nuclear test, we will review cooperation: Japan

so what and how does it means china will fight india as pakistanies dream off well the hard fact is china has been feeding pakistan to keep india in check for china knows very well it cant take japan-s korea taiwan vietnam form east and india from south at the same time ... now go wonder what china is doing with its engage pakistan policy :haha:
Sir Jee what gave you the idea that my post means Pakistan wants China to attack India for Pakistan? No doubt if China goes on war with Japan over disputed islands, it will face S. Korea, Vietnam, Philippines and Taiwan and most probably India as well. If this happens then China expects Pakistan to engage India (for this fact some people even call Pakistan China's Israel) and N. Korea to engage its southern neighbor. There my friend is the perfect recipe for the 3rd world war. And as far as China and Pakistan are concerned yes our friendship started as, the enemy of your enemy is your friend but now there are much more things that strengthen Sino-Pak friendship and Gawadar Port is a living example.

Now coming back to my post, what I meant was China is no gentle giant and you can see that I only replied to the part where Sankpal said China is mature enough and it has maintained peace on borders. I quoted that CHINA has disputes with INDIA on INDIAN border and it intercepted USA's P-8 in INTERNATIONAL WATERS. However what you took from it was completely different.
Hope this time I have made myself clear enough to cause no more confusion. :cheers:

Sir Jee what gave you the idea that my post means Pakistan wants China to attack India for Pakistan? No doubt if China goes on war with Japan over disputed islands, it will face S. Korea, Vietnam, Philippines and Taiwan and most probably India as well. If this happens then China expects Pakistan to engage India (for this fact some people even call Pakistan China's Israel) and N. Korea to engage its southern neighbor. There my friend is the perfect recipe for the 3rd world war. And as far as China and Pakistan are concerned yes our friendship started as, the enemy of your enemy is your friend but now there are much more things that strengthen Sino-Pak friendship and Gawadar Port is a living example.

Now coming back to my post, what I meant was China is no gentle giant and you can see that I only replied to the part where Sankpal said China is mature enough and it has maintained peace on borders. I quoted that CHINA has disputes with INDIA on INDIAN border and it intercepted USA's P-8 in INTERNATIONAL WATERS. However what you took from it was completely different.
Hope this time I have made myself clear enough to cause no more confusion. :cheers:
my point is we know how chinese think and work for there interests and instead of engaging them like enemies or bieng too laid back is not what india is doing its only muhib e watan pakistani emebers on this forum or social media who want to see every thing in balck or white but real world works diffrentelli thats the main reason why indian diplomacy still gets its job done despite blunders by owr early national leaders ... baki lagge raho :coffee:

Depends. It's all about cost and benefit. If the cost of India's NSG perks outweighs the benefits we get in return, then why not -- as we're not CTBT signatories, then all bets are off. No sanctions can fly our way and we can justify a gazillion different ways by giving valid reasons, and guess what? Let's see what Canada and Japan does when they find out that they're the prime reason for Pakistan testing weapons like a maniac. Check and mate. Don't you think we have already discussed this policy here in Pakistan?

Its not happening...and you know why.

Yes your country is very covert regarding it's fantasy of using Nukes against India since you have many other conventional options available at your disposal.
We will use only in case of Indian aggression. Being a 7-8 times small nation; Pakistan has always been victim of indian aggression whether it was 1948, 1965, 1971 or Siachin. But this time we have nuclear weapons and if India attacked, we will retaliate so as to annihilate the aggression and for eternal peace in the subcontinent.

We will use only in case of Indian aggression. Being a 7-8 times small nation; Pakistan has always been victim of indian aggression whether it was 1948, 1965, 1971 or Siachin. But this time we have nuclear weapons and if India attacked, we will retaliate so as to annihilate the aggression and for eternal peace in the subcontinent.

except Siachin because there was no defined border or
LOC ..... other u have wrong info......

simple logic if u use.... 1948 and 1965 ...who wanted n wants Kashmir?

1971..... did u forget Bangladesh?

Back
Top Bottom