What's new

If India & China go on war who will win?

Thus my conclusion is that an Indian blockade of oil heading to China has no way of achieving its strategic aims rather it would damage India's relation with the rest of the world, especially Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, UAE, Kuwait, Angola, Oman, Iraq. I think we should take scenario of a successful blockade of China by India out of our simulations. I also think it is unlikely that China will enforce a full naval blockade on India too.

Have you also checked the route taken by CHinese exports as well ;)

When we are in war, all bets are off.

Let me flip the argument.
what do u think happens to markers in case China attacks India?
What do u reckon are the foreign investments in India?
Do u think they would happy with China attacking India because we have stood up to you for Bhutan?

Business is business and all bets are off when it's war.
If not, the business affected by China declaring war on India would be equally pissed off as the businesses affected by Indian doing a blockade.

Why are u under the impression that the world and business community would legitimize your attack on India?

There are only two countries in the world which can take on China - US and Russia.

US or Russia would destroy China in less than a day.

Anyway, it's not about China & India waging war. India is not foolish, it can't win and we know it.
It's about how China can attack and win.
Remember, Attack always needs overwhelming advantage, which China does not have.

There are only two countries in the world which can take on China - US and Russia.

And yet the only people taking on china seems to be India :lol:

US or Russia would destroy China in less than a day.

Anyway, it's not about China & India waging war. India is not foolish, it can't win and we know it.
It's about how China can attack and win.
Remember, Attack always needs overwhelming advantage, which China does not have.

You are wrong.

How many chinese do you think LIVE in Tibet ?

Its a HUGE Mountainous region that is very sparsely populated and is incredibly far from the mail land and the ports.

Entire population of Tibet is only 3 million. Of that 2 million are Local Tibetans and only less than 1 million is chinese. Better still, most of them live in just one city in Tibet.

To put this in perspective, Just Delhi population itself is 18 million people :lol:

All India has to do is occupy the mountain heights and get the Tibetan population on our side and install Dalai Lama as the head of Free Tibet.

There is no better way to cut down china to size.

because Indian doctrines are made and applied at Pakistani border...You are simply not prepared mentally, logistically and physically to take on China head to head...
During the last Uri fiasco, Russians sent some commandoes to Pak!!! God forbid, if a war becomes imminent I don't know which secrets the Russians will give to China!!!! I think the most strategic Indian weapons have Russian origin!!!!

How many chinese do you think LIVE in Tibet ?

Its a HUGE Mountainous region that is very sparsely populated and is incredibly far from the mail land and the ports.

Entire population of Tibet is only 3 million. Of that 2 million are Local Tibetans and only less than 1 million is chinese. Better still, most of them live in just one city in Tibet.

To put this in perspective, Just Delhi population itself is 18 million people :lol:

All India has to do is occupy the mountain heights and get the Tibetan population on our side and install Dalai Lama as the head of Free Tibet.

There is no better way to cut down china to size.

Sure you can have them all on your side and make sure to feed them well while millions Indians are still live in hunger with one meal per day, we will be delighted, they will certain sing a thank -love India song for ya :lol:

During the last Uri fiasco, Russians sent some commandoes to Pak!!! God forbid, if a war becomes imminent I don't know which secrets the Russians will give to China!!!! I think the most strategic Indian weapons have Russian origin!!!!

Is that why Russia leased Nuclear Submarines to India ? :P

Sure you can have them all on your side and make sure to feed them well while millions Indians are still live in hunger with one meal per day, we will be delighted, they will certain sing a thank -love India song for ya :lol:

They will feed themselves , they way they did before china attacked them.

Besides, India feeds 1.3 billion people, so I am sure we can manage to feed a merely 3 million mouths. :disagree:

All they will do is sing the TIBETAN National Anthem.

Is that why Russia leased Nuclear Submarines to India ? :P

Besides, India feeds 1.3 billion people, so I am sure we can manage to feed a merely 3 million mouths. :disagree:

And, give the acoustic signature to China!!!!!

And, give the acoustic signature to China!!!!!

What is the use of that when the chinese submarine cannot even hear the low acrostics of the Akula ? :cheesy:

Besides if they do that, then the chinese will have the general acoustics details of all the Russian Akula submarines too :lol:

And yet the only people taking on china seems to be India :lol:

There is no need for US or Russia to take on China as both have excellent relations with China.

As for India, getting into a war does not mean that you would win. There is high probability that Mr. Modi may end up like Saddam.

There is no need for US or Russia to take on China as both have excellent relations with China.

As for India, getting into a war does not mean that you would win. There is high probability that Mr. Modi may end up like Saddam.

Are you trying to convince us that you are an american ? :lol:

This $hit gets funnier every time. Stop embarrassing china any more :omghaha:

Is so easily for you to say so, but I don't think those living in hunger share your views, India has spend millions to shoulder the burden to well feed these few thousand of exile Tibetans to use them as political tool and you're talking of 3 millions :lol:...for China will be a less burden if you take them all...of course at condition if they're willing to live in India and they can sing anything their want once they leave Tibet :agree:

Back
Top Bottom