What's new

If India becomes another Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rezavan,

It's only on this forum that Indians and Israelis have something in common (no, I'm not being sarcastic). And it's only here that the India-Israeli relationship is exaggerated, many even go as far as to call it an anti-Islamic alliance. Personally I wouldn't even call India-Israel "allies". Partners? Yes, but "ally"? No.

We prefer to leave the "ally" and "brotherhood" stuff to the others.

LOL. Even my country does not have any diplomatic relations with Israel, and Israel is considered "anti-Islam" with a lot of hatred over here for them.. But I have nothing against them personally. They have done nothing to my people or my country and they are embroiled in their own problems which are none of my business.

With India, it's a complete different story. We have good relations with the Indian government, there are a lot of construction project co-operations (Malaysian companies building highways in India for example), so yea India would never be considered anti-Islamic over here.

Hence to me, doesn't make sense lump India and Israel in the same group.

What is the author smoking??? I surely want some of that...!!!! :drag::drag::drag::drag:

marijuana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom