What's new

If I Got The Job To Clean Up Terrorist In Pakistan:

Yes please let go of 80's, don't elect a Prime Minister from type writer age to rule people who are using Whatsapp and what not these days.
What's stopping the electorate from doing that?

I will choose my generals over any civkian bastard any day you dont have any right on the otherhand.
Why does our electorate keep electing the same politicians and supporting the same political parties?

It's not like they don't have a third choice now, given the rise of the PTI, but the PTI is still struggling to get over that critical hump in Punjab and especially in Sindh.

There are obviously factors at play that result in the electorate supporting the same politicians and parties again and again - I'm not sure @MastanKhan has identified all the critical factors at play here and without addressing these factors, long term political change in Pakistan will be hard to achieve.

What's stopping the electorate from doing that?

Why does our electorate keep electing the same politicians and supporting the same political parties?

It's not like they don't have a third choice now, given the rise of the PTI, but the PTI is still struggling to get over that critical hump in Punjab and especially in Sindh.

There are obviously factors at play that result in the electorate supporting the same politicians and parties again and again - I'm not sure @MastanKhan has identified all the critical factors at play here and without addressing these factors, long term political change in Pakistan will be hard to achieve.
Hi,
Education for the masses, rise of ethnicity in every province. Feudalism and economic terrorism are name to few

If we failed to implement Khilafa then we will be destroyed ... Have you notice recently Israel has shifted all his effort to transfer weapons technology to India and USA is also militarily supporting them .... this is all to destroy the only Muslim nuclear power .... and if we failed to implement Khilafa then Pak will be destoryed and disintegrated and that time we might have to live like that ...
And your solution is that we implement Mullah rule and make our country even more intolerant, backward and regressive?

Open your eyes and look at the world around you - which countries are the most scientifically advanced, developed and provide their citizens the greatest opportunities to succeed? Liberal, Western nations that do not stifle freedom of thought, creativity and do not force people to follow any particular religious views.

Mullahs and Mullah supporters refuse to learn from the facts staring them in the face, probably because they have no interest in helping the Muslim world advance and realize that following the Western examples of government will only undermine the sick power and control they exercise over Muslims. Over the centuries, the more the Muslim world has 'imposed restrictions and faith' on its people, the more it has fallen into the abyss. It is time to follow the Western example of allowing Pakistanis to think freely, to stop imposing ridiculous and immoral restrictions through laws such as the Blasphemy laws and end intolerance and discrimination against those whose beliefs we disagree with, like the Ahmadis.

No, alternatives. IK had a chance, but he blew it by aligning himself with same old recycled trash. Then, he went one step ahead and went full retard by joining hands with JI. I can't speak for anybody, but myself, I was going to vote for the guy, but if at the end, with same in power nothing will change, then why bother.

Hi,
Education for the masses, rise of ethnicity in every province. Feudalism and economic terrorism are name to few
I'd say the main issue here is the feudal/sardar culture. These feudals have maintained their control through civilian and military rule. Military dictators and elected Prime Ministers have all courted them.

This is really the toughest knot to unravel.

No, alternatives. IK had a chance, but he blew it by aligning himself with same old recycled trash. Then, he went one step ahead and went full retard by joining hands with JI. I can't speak for anybody, but myself, I was going to vote for the guy, but if at the end, with same in power nothing will change, then why bother.
Yes, I agree, the PTI has been a huge disappointment, starting from the Dharna. IK wasted all the support he had during that time on demanding a commission rather than demanding reforms in the ECP, Law Enforcement and FIA.

That said, the electorate has to 'punish' the incumbents if they fail to deliver. The PTI might be far from perfect, but the PPP, PMLN, MQM etc will have no reason to change if they keep getting elected.

I'd say the main issue here is the feudal/sardar culture. These feudals have maintained their control through civilian and military rule. Military dictators and elected Prime Ministers have all courted them.

This is really the toughest knot to unravel.
Yes, military did wrongly allowed these sardar tribals to operate and then this losers supported the warlords, mecernires from uzbek, Chechen, Tajik. Mushraf was fr more lenient on these suckers

Yes, military did wrongly allowed these sardar tribals to operate and then this losers ave support to warlords, mecernires from uzbek, Chechen, Tajik. Mushraf was fr more lenient on these suckers
Not just Musharraf, but every dictator and elected politician has done the same. Every leader depends upon the feudals to deliver the support of their 'constituents' and these feudals have no qualms in selling out to whoever is in power to maintain their influence, wealth and control. Even the PTI is having to pander to these feudals to some degree.

These feudals will also be the first ones to sell out Pakistan (which in a sense they've already been doing) when the time comes. The problem is not Zardari and Nawaz as much as it is the feudal support base they have.

Yes, military did wrongly allowed these sardar tribals to operate and then this losers supported the warlords, mecernires from uzbek, Chechen, Tajik. Mushraf was fr more lenient on these suckers

Military inc, mullah inc, and feudal's or Sardars inc, whatever you have must be broken. The only way that's going to happen is when silent majority actually speaks up.

Military inc,
Without Military Inc. the taxpayers would be shelling out even more money directly. It funds the military's retirement and well-fare schemes and contributes hundreds of billions of rupees annually to government revenues via taxes.

No need to destroy a system that is functioning well in terms of the intended purpose.

BAN THE BURQA
but leave the shalwaar qameez pls
No way, 'Shalwar Kamiz' is merely another form of 'Western Dress' because it involves 2 unique garments - 'loose pants and a shirt/top'. We might as well be wearing skinny jeans and fitted T-shirts.

Dish-dasha for Bakistanis only ya Abu-Thunder Bin Bunder.

No way, 'Shalwar Kamiz' is merely another form of 'Western Dress' because it involves 2 unique garments - 'loose pants and a shirt/top'. We might as well be wearing skinny jeans and fitted T-shirts.

Dish-dasha for Bakistanis only ya Abu-Thunder Bin Bunder.
what? i rather have all my traditional dresses,

what? i rather have all my traditional dresses,
That post was meant to be sarcastic.

I was criticizing our Mullah's for wanting to 'arabize' everything in Pakistan. Technically the Shalwar-Kamiz is baggy/loose pants and shirt, so in the long run expect our Mullah's to declare Shalwar Qamiz 'haram, because it apes Western dress'.

Back
Top Bottom