What's new

If he had any shame he would have resigned .

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People of Pakistan have confronted there leader for first time. Khan has given them courage to stand up for their rights.This happened twice in one day. He is so shameless like other patwaris

He have faced it twice in one day. PMLN member cant attend a public meeting now.

everywhere you will go this will happen to you

@Leader @Norwegian @WishLivePak @Proudpakistaniguy @razahassan1997 @batmannow @Jazzbot @mr42O @koolio
Thats the way it is!
PTI shouldn't expect that nooras league will give up in talks any way.
PTI should bring PAT & MQM to its one point agenda & clean the mess !

Thats the way it is!
PTI shouldn't expect that nooras league will give up in talks any way.
PTI should bring PAT & MQM to its one point agenda & clean the mess !
yaar pat dont come on this issue bcoz they didnt took part in election . secondly mqm cant support vote audit for obvious reasons .

yaar pat dont come on this issue bcoz they didnt took part in election . secondly mqm cant support vote audit for obvious reasons .
Dear Jhanzaib,
I guess both MQM & PAT has tested the govt in their own ways?
JT shb went to meet PAT leadership yesterday rightly after they were fooled by shabaZ Sharif & his Ammi Jan?
I am talking about buy-elections in bahkkar ?
& MQM even been a winner in Karachi & Hyderabad never given the due role in Sindhi govt are all ready for the confrontation against PPP?
PTI should exploite the changing weather & should go for reverse swing to take the tail out of the mafia?

An elected Prime Minister isn't going to bow down to some ex-Cricketer and his paid mob, that isn't democracy nor is that the rule of law.
Fakly elected PM, & his sold out mates not going to stay in PM house for long!

An elected Prime Minister isn't going to bow down to some ex-Cricketer and his paid mob, that isn't democracy nor is that the rule of law.
lol.. denial
this word elected is disputed. why dont u ask ur party for vote audit and u will now how elected he is .

Last edited:
lol.. denial
this word elected is disputed. why dont u ask ur party for vote audit and u will now how elected he is .

Imran Khan is not even close to being popular as Nawaz Sharif, the amount of support from voters NS has in Punjab and Sindh is far greater than any support IK has in KP, Karachi, and Balochistan.

Imran Khan is not even close to being popular as Nawaz Sharif, the amount of support from voters NS has in Punjab and Sindh is far greater than any support IK has in KP, Karachi, and Balochistan.
not true .Baluchistan most of Members are ex member sof PPP and PMLQ. these same mebers switch side with who ever is forming government last time they were with PPP..
Now lest come to sindh. tell me one politian who was orginied from his party? None . all the votes he got is from feudals..
same goes for punjkab 56 members are from PMLNQ. they are Federals and won in any party they go to.please check the name of partiy mpa in 2002 musharraf government and present pmln government . patwaris have low IQ so they cant understand it

as i said let the vote audit happen . we will know the truth. why are patwaris running away from it?

B4AWzTCCQAIVFnL[1].jpg

ganja nawaz is as duffer as his patwaris :lol:

Shame! woh kya hota ha, can anybody help me with this word please? Meri dictionary main is naam ka word he nahi.:what:

Exactly. Ro Imran Ro. Ro ptians Roo
Thats all they can do i.e rhona dhona nach ghana ilzaam lagana aur phir ghar jana :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom