What's new

If EU drops embargo, Russia can supply to Syria what ever it likes.

Arzamas 16

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Шойгу о снятии ЕС сирийского эмбарго: всякое решение имеет две стороны | Ð*ИА Новости

Its basically comes down to this, if a single EU bullet reaches the FSA , we will start supplying SAA with heavy offensive weapons, for example in January 2012 Syria singed the contract with Irkut Corporation for 36 YAK-130s, couple months later in June we froze the deal. But with this we now have an excise to reactivate the deal.

Yakovlev Yak-130 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keep in mind this is just one example.

if EU and USA gives to FSA weapons then Russia Should give to SAA to defend it self

the weapons which Russia is giving is not offensive weapons or dangerous to any one
it is good enough to fight the FSA

and one thing FSA is getting for free
and SAA will buy it from RUSSIA

What a joke...Russia and Iran already supplied SAA with everything they got even atack helis or balistic missiles yet till now not a single American or EU weapon given to rebels despise rebels countless times called for advanced weapons like manpads...perhaps its time to play same way.

What a joke...Russia and Iran already supplied SAA with everything they got even atack helis or balistic missiles yet till now not a single American or EU weapon given to rebels despise rebel countless times called for advanced weapons like manpads...perhaps its time to play same way.

What a joke a sane person defending the rights of terrorist.

Its like how would the Turks like it if Europeans started supplying and arming PKK.While bordering Nations were using their borders as supply routs to terrorist in turkey.

A lot of weapons come from your country revojam and from Gulf countries. We already showed American newspapers showing it.
European and US weapons would be high tech weapons that maybe they are scared they are getting in the wrong hands.
remember Afghanistan? you heard about Stinger ?
Launching the Missile That Made History

What a joke a sane person defending the rights of terrorist.

Its like how would the Turks like it if Europeans started supplying and arming PKK.While bordering Nations were using their borders as supply routs to terrorist in turkey.
Yes and exactly that happend for years,Europeans,US,Iran and even Israel did.
They trained them in Greece, Lebanon,Syria,Iran so nothing new there.

Yes and exactly that happend for years,Europeans,US,Iran and even Israel did.
They trained them in Greece, Lebanon,Syria,Iran so nothing new there.
Iran never supplied PKK this is a fantasm. Same for Israel: what are your proofs?

Iran never supplied PKK this is a fantasm. Same for Israel: what are your proofs?

He is Trying to justify his Governments shameful act of helping terrorist.Good news is Most Turks dont agree with Turkish Governments views.

There is no justifying nothing here.
My countrymen provided enough links to proove it,dont come with it came out of the sky.
Im against this government so dont come with that either.
For you a terrorist for me a freedom fighter,just like they said about the PKK.

There is no justifying nothing here.
My countrymen provided enough links to proove it,dont come with it came out of the sky.
Im against this government so dont come with that either.
For you a terrorist for me a freedom fighter,just like they said about the PKK.

you made a deal with PKK to stop fights with you... and we can see ... that PKK is acting against Asad. Don't take long to understand there was a deal.
and still you blame other to sponsor PKK ?

wake up my friend... some people are cheating you in your country.
first it was not Asad elements for some experts who was bombing
second you see salafis blaming Turks to be pro Asad... you didn't understand what is happening in the region ? your turn will come my friend. they try to transform this region in their ideology

Its basically comes down to this, if a single EU bullet reaches the FSA , we will start supplying SAA with heavy offensive weapons, for example in January 2012 Syria singed the contract with Irkut Corporation for 36 YAK-130s, couple months later in June we froze the deal. But with this we now have an excise to reactivate the deal.

What he basically said is that Russia is frustrated with the EU decisions, and that EU should keep in mind that each decision has two sides. He said something to the effect: "If one side (the EU) stops the embargo, then another side (Russia) can shed the earlier obligation (I presume, not supplying some weapons, made to the west)".
Half of the article is talking about other matter.
No where in the article are Yak- 130 mentioned, or any other weapons. There is no use of a general term as "heavy weapons".

Did you think you are the only person on the forum that can read Russian? or did you intentionally mixed what the article says and your opinion?

the weapons which Russia is giving is not offensive weapons or dangerous to any one
it is good enough to fight the FSA

A system that can shoot down planes across half of Israel (their enemy), and cover it's only international airport is hardly defensive.

Back
Top Bottom