What's new

If Christians continue to grow, theywill outnumber us by 2100, saysMuslim group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christianity is a dead religion globally anyways, specially in West. Anyone with random believes and know how of Jesus is regarded as "Christian"....lol

Islam is the largest practiced faith of humanity, Mashallah...

Han Chinese is the largest ethnicity of humanity , Mashallah...

Jesus was a Jew. He was for humanity. He did not say that Jew or Arabs are the only civilized people in the world. Neither Christians are wannabe Jews or Europeans.

A an Indian Christian, I am very proud of my country's rich culture. Our prayers methods and way of living are fully Indianized. You cant differentiate a Hindu from a Christian in India.
Christians always follow the tradition of their native country. You must be surprised, we sing bhajans, hymns and qawwalis in Churches. Any music which help us connect to God. Its not just carols.

I know 99.99% Pakistanis are "Arab Descent" :chilli:

Arabs a group of people from a particular area, not a country nor religion. Arabs can be Jewish.
Nice one on being a proud Indian Christian .

Well, it order to become civilized then..Malaysians should become better at being Muslims then.

Because with Christianity comes ****, cum-in-mouth, teenage pregnancies, utter naked materialism, alcoholism, gun violence and so on. Just look at west.

Good thing that christianity failed and got destroyed and today toilet paper is more relevant in west than bible..and hence west is now doing good.

Otherwise, Christianity been a disaster.

Malaysians who are christians are just white *** licking savages whose daughters get 'used' by westerners for their sex tourism...

Like seriously ??

Well, it order to become civilized then..Malaysians should become better at being Muslims then.

Because with Christianity comes ****, cum-in-mouth, teenage pregnancies, utter naked materialism, alcoholism, gun violence and so on. Just look at west.

Good thing that christianity failed and got destroyed and today toilet paper is more relevant in west than bible..and hence west is now doing good.

Otherwise, Christianity been a disaster.

Malaysians who are christians are just white *** licking savages whose daughters get 'used' by westerners for their sex tourism...
At least they are not becoming terrorists and pedophiles.

Arabs a group of people from a particular area, not a country nor religion. Arabs can be Jewish.
Nice one on being a proud Indian Christian .

Geographically they might belong to same region but jews n arabs are as different as chalk n cheese. They don't even want to clubbed together in any way.

Moral degradation is not due to Christianity. It is purely a western phenomena.

As far as the religion of desert is concerned, don't even get me started on the heavenly brothel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom