What's new

If anyone jumps in to your house with out permission. You are allowed to shoot them. KP Elders

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Any policeman or anyone can enter your house by jumping over the wall without ladies police

Legally, being a Muslim, you have the right to shoot him dead

A joint decision of political, social and tribal elders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

Is this decision correct?

no in islam you must use rocket launcher, ak47, gatlin gun, grenade to kill intruder.

Any policeman or anyone can enter your house by jumping over the wall without ladies police

What's wrong with this decision ? And btw this is not a new decision or decision at all. It is the way think have already been in KP.

You can do the same thing to trespassers in USA too who pose harm and danger to you or your property.

What's wrong with this decision ? And btw this is not a new decision or decision at all. It is the way think have already been in KP.

You can do the same thing to trespassers in USA too who pose harm and danger to you or your property.
I am in favor of this decision when I see pictures of ladies being beaten in illegal custody and kidnapping by police and lounda of ajnam and asim are animals

People should be doing this in Punjab, anyone comes to arrest you without warrant
then do a Raymond Davis on them. This will teach them a lesson.

yes this is what i was thinking how can these ISI NAPAK faujis breaking gates and entering why not people shot them in heads .

cam you show me any link to any source of this declaration.

If they shoot back than Yahan AA k Randi Rona na pana

It's legal in the constitution of Pakistan as well, if the Establishment is still sending plainclothes terrorists with no warrants like they were when they kicked out PMLN.

I have always stated , keep a Gun and Learn to Protect your Own family and neighborhood
Analyzing the situation for past 4-6 months

Keep Rifles , Gun in house and keep all men trained to use the weapon and teach the women as well

It is Haram to die and give up your life to SUAR just because the SUAR is wearing a wardi

If any Suar , comes in your home shoot first and then Shove the constitution up their ***

Back
Top Bottom