What's new

Idols of Hindu temple desecrated in Sindh’s Gharo

nope we are going to kick your left kind out of Bharat mostly if not all the left has been destroyed by BJP. When one helps Mleccha he becomes one hiself dosent matter mlecchas like you would be killed or converted!

you're using an elite proxy or VPN!

Believe me, you guys are going to get it soon.

More likely than not from Hindus only.

Hindus are waking up to your Sickular menanace soon your kind would be killed or converted and your women would be taken slave. As for the 'Other Kind' dadri was just the starting.Their women would be taken slave too.

I've reported you for threatening rape and genocide.

Hindus of pakistan should come back to Bharat and muslims of Bharat should go to pak.

That is wrong thinking buddy. Most muslims of India are patriotic and loyal to their Hindustan. They are also increasingly supporting the nationalistic BJP now (just see UP election results)...and even ones that dont are largely loyal to India (you can ask @Soumitra for his number analysis on this). Dont judge them all on actions of few fringe nutcases (expand to about 10 - 15% of their total when you count enablers). It is true that large elements of their society do deserve reformation and major change....but same goes for everyone else too....no community is perfect.

Enough blood was shed in partition, no need to revisit the ideology that prompted it once more.

That is wrong thinking buddy. Most muslims of India are patriotic and loyal to their Hindustan. They are also increasingly supporting the nationalistic BJP now (just see UP election results)...and even ones that dont are largely loyal to India (you can ask @Soumitra for his number analysis on this). Dont judge them all on actions of few fringe nutcases (expand to about 10 - 15% of their total when you count enablers). It is true that large elements of their society do deserve reformation and major change....but same goes for everyone else too....no community is perfect.

Enough blood was shed in partition, no need to revisit the ideology that prompted it once more.

Condescending drivel by a soft sanghi.

@The_Showstopper

BUT they voted for pakistan so legally they should go to pak 97% of Indian muslims voted for pak.

Condescending drivel by a soft sanghi.
Better than someone who would sell his daughter for Sickularism.

BUT they voted for pakistan so legally they should go to pak 97% of Indian muslims voted for pak.

Better than someone who would sell his daughter for Sickularism.

And where did you get that number from?

And where did you get that number from?
Muslim league was elected in 429 of 492 reserved seats, with 89.5 % votes, only 4.4% of Indian Muslims voted to Congress in 1946 election. In most of the rest of Muslim reserved seats they voted local fanatic Muslim parties, like Unionist Muslim League Party in Punjab. In total Muslim League got 4555 thousand Muslim votes compared to 276 thousand which congress got (17:1).
Source:-http://internethindu.in/know-who-voted-for-separate-nation-pakistan-during-1945-1946-elections/

Refrences are given there.
2-171.png

"Do I look afraid?".......is that answer and what can I infer from this?
I had so many questions.....but you choose to not answer it. Fair enough.

Now coming to military tech....yes there were so many articles some two years back. Now the things have changed and 9/10 articles are directly or indirectly religious in nature. Even if it starts with military, the topic veers around to religious topic somehow.

But I have noticed you yourself also have encouraged this also by giving -ve to many Indians and deleting or warning to Indian members including me while closing your eyes to your fellow men. I also understand this is a Pakistan forum and you have every right to think and do as you like.

I just answered your question with a question but let me be more clear this time. So far we have Pakistanis from different sects on this forum.AFAIK I know no Pakistani hindus and buddhists joined up so far. Maybe they are not into military tech but they can join if they want.

That's because indians initiate the problem most of the time and Pakistanis retaliate.

I just answered your question with a question but let me be more clear this time. So far we have Pakistanis from different sects on this forum.AFAIK I know no Pakistani hindus and buddhists joined up so far. Maybe they are not into military tech but they can join if they want.

That's because indians initiate the problem most of the time and Pakistanis retaliate.

Maybe they are scared to join and take part.

I haven't seen a Christian either.

Though there are some really brave Ahmediyas.

This is just 'one' incident that came into limelight.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear 1 incident! In india you will hear over alot.

Maybe they are scared to join and take part.

I haven't seen a Christian either.

Though there are some really brave Ahmediyas.
Can you really blame them? Imagine if a Pakistani hindu joins this forum.The indian hindus on this forum won't stop bullying them.

Bullying can't kill you.

Can't lynch you on the streets or inside university campuses for blasphemy.

Just saying.
No it can't but why would someone want to be a victim of it?
Was it necessary to bring mashal khan tragedy in this discussion? There are so many other examples you could have given to make your point.

Muslim league was elected in 429 of 492 reserved seats, with 89.5 % votes, only 4.4% of Indian Muslims voted to Congress in 1946 election. In most of the rest of Muslim reserved seats they voted local fanatic Muslim parties, like Unionist Muslim League Party in Punjab. In total Muslim League got 4555 thousand Muslim votes compared to 276 thousand which congress got (17:1).
Source:-http://internethindu.in/know-who-voted-for-separate-nation-pakistan-during-1945-1946-elections/

Refrences are given there.
View attachment 393813

Vast majority of people were largely disenfranchised pre-partition. I mean assuming the total muslim population of British Raj to be in the 100 million region (probably larger but lets go with this for argument sake) during the period in question (someone can provide a more accurate number I am sure)....that would correspond to around 50 million of voting age....yet turnout was around 4.5 million votes from muslims in 1946...a paltry 9%.....that doubles to 18% if you count only men.

On the Indian side I would assume this corresponds heavily with the more elite muslim zamindars etc in UP, Bihar that did largely migrate to 2-wing Pakistan along with those in the border zones of Punjab and Bengal that we associate more traditionally with partition.

I mean 1946 election produced a congress victory in NWFP in heavily muslim dominant area because of same phenomenon (elites voting for bacha khan)...but the later local referendum (that posed the question past the elites) voted for incorporation into Pakistan. No such overall referendum was done to gauge sentiment of the muslim masses in India (that stayed behind).

Besides are you going to tell the muslim soldiers that served in India's wars and spilled blood to go to Pakistan? Who are you to tell them that? Have you put your life on the line for your country in the plains of Punjab, BD and icy heights of kargil like they have...and continue to do so when called upon?

You going to tell these young kashmiri lads joining Indian forces that they are muslim and should be Pakistani first?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kashmiris+join+indian+army

Tell me what you going to say to jawan Mohd Azam at the end here:

Tell me who also sounds like you. It makes me suspect who you are really.

Guess we can talk more once you have established credentials here.

Back
Top Bottom