What's new

Idols of Hindu temple desecrated in Sindh’s Gharo

Ok sure, whatever you say:
99 percent of Pakistanis in this thread condemned this incident.
99 percent of indians support violence against muslims,christians,etc and forced conversions in every thread.
You see the difference!

Pakistani Hindus lose daughters to forced Muslim marriages.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/97013614/

So what were you saying
Man I don't wanna compete with indians on the subject of forced conversions,No one can beat them in that field.
These women should have thought before running away and leaving their families for romance.

The government should take notice of this primitive barbaric act and restore the temple to its glory.

As a Pakistani I would like to record my dissent on this savage act.

Let's hope that this was just a one off incident and hopefully the right wing media would highlight this crime dutifully.

A place of worship is a sanctuary for peace.

Do I look afraid? :lol:
Most of us joined here for one reason and that's to discuss military tech not religions.

"Do I look afraid?".......is that answer and what can I infer from this?
I had so many questions.....but you choose to not answer it. Fair enough.

Now coming to military tech....yes there were so many articles some two years back. Now the things have changed and 9/10 articles are directly or indirectly religious in nature. Even if it starts with military, the topic veers around to religious topic somehow.

But I have noticed you yourself also have encouraged this also by giving -ve to many Indians and deleting or warning to Indian members including me while closing your eyes to your fellow men. I also understand this is a Pakistan forum and you have every right to think and do as you like.

Police in Gharo on Friday registered a First Information Report (FIR) against three persons for allegedly desecrating deities inside a Hindu temple in Thatta.

According to community leaders, unknown miscreants entered the temple of Rama Pir and dumped their sacred idols in sewage lines after desecrating them.

Gharo Town Committee Councillor Lal Mehshwari, while talking to Dawn, said the condemnable act was carried out on the eve of an annual festival at their place of worship, urging the authorities concerned to take a strong notice.

The police registered the FIR under sections of 295 A of Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) and Section six and seven of Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA) on charges of blasphemy and terrorism on behalf of the state.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1329828/idols-of-hindu-temple-desecrated-in-sindhs-gharo
Is blasphemy law applied for Hindus or Muslim only.Those are fool Hindus who believed Jinnah and stayed back in Islamic republic Pakistan. Still they got chance ....come back to Hindu land of India.

These type of incident much flare up after Babri masjid incident.

Hindus of pakistan should come back to Bharat and muslims of Bharat should go to pak.

Last edited:
99 percent of Pakistanis in this thread condemned this incident.
99 percent of indians support violence against muslims,christians,etc and forced conversions in every thread.
You see the difference!

This thread or even forum represents (even how you perceive it) the macro environment on 1:1 basis?

https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato....x-files/human-freedom-index-2016-update-3.pdf

tR8Z4LC.jpg

CMXn6Ys.jpg

I recognise both countries need to work on their social issues (and really shouldn't be focused on arguing over who is slightly better on some social/economic issue) but whenever one lambasts the other as "100%" something compared to their own being "0%" or the reverse (whichever scores most propaganda)....I just say...ok! whatever you say and post the 3rd party analysis for all to see to make their own minds up.

There is reason why Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi told the visiting Musharaff that Indian muslims need absolutely nothing from Pakistan (i.e thanks but no thanks!) when Musharraf was offering it. Wonder if you know that story?

@Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @hellfire

False flagger should be in their real countries i.e pak.
And iam not a Sanghi!

My country is India. Please ask mods to check my IP.

Who are you to ask any Indian to leave India?

Your kind are soon going to be dragged through the roads and whipped.

My country is India. Please ask mods to check my IP.

Who are you to ask any Indian to leave India?

Your kind are soon going to be dragged through the roads and whipped.
nope we are going to kick your left kind out of Bharat mostly if not all the left has been destroyed by BJP. When one helps Mleccha he becomes one hiself dosent matter mlecchas like you would be killed or converted!

Please ask mods to check my IP
you're using an elite proxy or VPN!

Back
Top Bottom