IDN TAKE: Electrifying Footage of TEJAS Fighter at Bahrain Air Show

Ind4Ever

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Thanks to IDN Fan Dinesh Purushothaman for the notification of this footage:

Watch Commander Jaideep Maolankar perform a scaled down version of the famed Pugachev Cobra maneuver (Or should I say a mini version!) at 10:32 on the video bar!

Pugachev_Cobra.jpg

Just Awesome!

Admin - IDN

Sir g where was this Maneuver??? there wasn't any yeah but Tejas went vertically upwards

Pugachev_Cobra.jpg

Watch Commander Jaideep Maolankar perform a scaled down version of the famed Pugachev Cobra maneuver (Or should I say a mini version!) at 10:32 on the video bar!

Pugachev_Cobra.jpg

Just Awesome!

Admin - IDN

It did seem it would go for the cobra but neither nose was tilted backward from 90 degree nor did the nose dive in front.. but the nose did go up in almost vertical position but not complete 90 degree. I would not compare that with cobra... actually it just tried to gain height.

Pugachev_Cobra.jpg

Just Awesome!

Admin - IDN
Really?This was a high alpha pass! This "Pugachev Cobra maneuver" is done by those aircraft which have tvc in em!

Its just a standard loop at 10.32.

Cobra will be next to impossible to do on a large delta wing given the high induced drag.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom