What's new

IDEF 2019 News & Update

We are becoming paradise of prototypes
Prototype is produced serial productions not signed or signed but not started to produce serially or not accepted yet:altay,korkut,hürkuş,domestic machine 7.62 and 5.56gun,boran,sta project,aselpod,atmaca,akya,şimşek target drone,meltem 3 list goes on
Sir; actullay I am a fan of prototypes. They are really really good for R&D. Even when they are not used at the field building prototypes(which works) is amazing. This process gives the company and its R&D guys very rich know how which can be used anywhere else. For example; when you know how to coat a material with a very complex pattern in submicron scale while building a prototype you can use that capability for any kind of military or civillian high end product. This is the thing that we can not tell politicians, bureaucrats etc. in any scientific or high end engineering effort.

Mockups... I hate those. I really hate any mockup which will not see prototype or early prototype phase.

We are becoming paradise of prototypes
Prototype is produced serial productions not signed or signed but not started to produce serially or not accepted yet:altay,korkut,hürkuş,domestic machine 7.62 and 5.56gun,boran,sta project,aselpod,atmaca,akya,şimşek target drone,meltem 3 list goes on

Turkey's fate :) I've talked about this issue on the forum before. We have such awesome concepts and prototypes but somehow they never make it to serial production phase and eventually disappear. We need a budget!

D4_X7_VXsAEVOU9.jpg:large

@cabatli_53 and other members that might have insight on this issue :

I work in the creative field and have designed some of the stands @IDEF 2019 - so I have access to photos of some of the stands currently being built there.

I want to share their photos, but I'm not sure if I should - or if this is frowned upon, or even legal.

Should I share?

Back
Top Bottom