What's new

IDEAS 2018 - Updates & Discussions

Al-Khalid 1 Receiving bath prior to IDEAS 2018. Check out the new Cameo.
(Via Ahmed Ibrahim Tipu7 Twitter)
DshKE29WkAE3a4P.jpg:large

Last edited:
I realise that, and recognise the pic (which has been posted before). But it's on an official poster - so wonder whether it could be happening? :what:

They have robots doing this stuff, dont look into the details just cut paste what they find in the Google.

Good news, Quwa got media accreditation for IDEAS 2018 a few weeks ago, so we'll be there on the 28th and 29th. Plans are underway to attend IDEF 2019 and the 2019 Dubai Air Show as well. Depending on availability, we might try squeezing in another trade show between IDEF (April/May) and Dubai (October/November). @Oscar @messiach @PAR 5 @cabatli_53

Last edited:
I will be in Pk day after tomorrow. I will see if i can organise a pass.

Good news, Quwa got media accreditation for IDEAS 2018 a few weeks ago, so we'll be there on the 28th and 29th. Plans are underway to attend IDEF 2019 and the 2019 Dubai Air Show as well. Depending on availability, we might try squeezing in another trade show between IDEF (April/May) and Dubai (October/November). @Oscar @messiach @PAR 5 @cabatli_53

Public visit allowed or its for officials only???
How can i get pass for family visit???

Than I hope INSHALLAH we would meet during IDEAS

Nice. Can you hook us up?
PM me if doable.

Back
Top Bottom