What's new

IDEAS 2016 Karachi Pakistan

CxyY5F-XcAACdvC.jpg
Local production of a Pakistani variant is a must.

Better to get TOT of Otokar Arma from Turkey.
This is what I am suggesting

Pretty stupid suggestion..

No details have been released on its ballistic protection, but since it is required to be amphibious, armouring is not expected to exceed STANAG 4569 Level II, but its relatively high 425 mm ground clearance should help achieve mine protection to Level IIIB or higher.

Propulsion[edit]
The Arma 6x6 is motorised with a 450 hp

compare with Hamza MRAV:

600 HP Engine

STANG 4+ & modular add on armour

Pretty stupid suggestion..

No details have been released on its ballistic protection, but since it is required to be amphibious, armouring is not expected to exceed STANAG 4569 Level II, but its relatively high 425 mm ground clearance should help achieve mine protection to Level IIIB or higher.

Propulsion[edit]
The Arma 6x6 is motorised with a 450 hp

compare with Hamza MRAV:

600 HP Engine

STANG 4+ & modular add on armour
Okay but where the hell is AK 2 ? Will we ever see it ? @Dazzler

Dont know what does your source say? :lol:

P.S: Im more excited about the new Heavy Machine Gun -- PK-16.

Hope they show the new Unmanned Ground Combat Vehicle and other weapons MODP 2015 report mentioned!

I have two to three sources on this one. But one thing is clear AK 2 is either almost ready or fully ready. But question is will it be shown at IDEAS 2016 or not because one source is insisting it would be shown and the other is saying no. So I am myself confused but AK 2 is close and if not at this IDEAS we may soon see pictures. May be in next few months. @Dazzler

@DESERT FIGHTER A friend just told me that AK 2 model is being shown at IDEAS I mean small scale model I have told two guys who are working at expo but you should also ask if you know any one at IDEAS to check that out. @Dazzler and @kaonalpha Sir is any AK 2 small scale model present. According to friend that model is being displayed inside the building not outside where AL KHALID 1 and other HIT products are placed. @skybolt

Better to get TOT of Otokar Arma from Turkey.

I think FNSS pars is beter.

The FNSS PARS, or “Leopard” in Turkish, is a departure of sorts from other 8×8 platforms in use today.

This is mainly found in the vehicle’s front where a raised glacis plate protects the driver and gunner who are seated side by side. Entering from twin roof hatches the PARS’ crew operate the vehicle from an air-conditioned weapons station.

Another distinction is its high tech suspension system. The PARS can elevate itself by 500mm, tilt forward, and balance itself sideways while traversing slopes. Most remarkable is its adjustable controlled suspension.

Two optical cameras and two thermal cameras at the front and rear provide visibility. Aside from the turret smoke discharges and APS’ can be placed on four different parts of the roof. Basic armor protection is at STANAG IV.

Depending on its configuration–there are six variants–up to 8 passengers can fit inside the PARS who enter via a circular rear door. There are four additional roof hatches are behind the turret for better visibility during patrol. There is also an escape hatch at the right side of the hull between the first and second road wheels.

The PARS is equipped with a 550 hp water cooled diesel engine located behind the crew–and its cooling vent is to the left side of the hull. Top speed is at 100 km/h. Two waterjet propellers at the rear of the hull propel the PARS at 8 km/h across rivers and streams. The PARS is license-built in Malaysia as the AV-8.

If there are some major surprises at IDEAS like AL KHALID II and other they won't be announced just shown in big way during IDEAS.
sir what are ur views of that commodre sentence of forgetting the name? as u know hamza apc is not product of hit and hit has 1 known invention and 2nd unknown

Was anything significant showcased/unveiled as last years IDEAS?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom