What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

The pictures were / area very nice however I apart from the Chinese (Stall) which had equipment for Coastal Defence and Russian Helicopters , rest were older conventioal stalls

The Chinese Costal Defence images and the electronics systems looked amazing too bad there were only images of this technology

Most of the stalls were conventional hand weapons which perhaps are not suitable for a exhibition such as IDEAS , where focus should be on future technology and innovation

I was expecting some high tech gadgets on display

a) Robotics
b) Electronic radars (Which the Italians did show but other options)
c) Digital Communication etc radars
d) Future Command centers for Miliatry etc

These were rather missing form the Exhibition

The UAV on display locally made were good attempts but in order to woo international customers I think more could be done and should have been done

I was suprised there was not a proper coverage of any Turkish deligation what they brought to the Show to display

Some of the civilian , items like Police Vans , Police gear etc , Ambulance , Fire fighting equipment these were surely something positive we do need these in abundance

I liked the Chinese Section the most no doubt .. it was the best items to view and the Italian Huds display / weapons display

The name of the event is "IDEAS" .. so .. I was really expecting some IDEAS .. new thoughts vision and some new Innovation , and that is what was missing from the images , while the conventional weapons (Guns, Rifiles , and other weaponry is good ) but we really need to focus on INNOVATIVE ideas and put them in front in such exhibitions

I strongly feel we need to focus on electronics and robotics section more , and the UAV market we have not tapped into it fully the models we designed etc are ok but we need proper large scale UAV and items that run with conventional larger jet engines

This is what I am talking about ...

I mean the above technology can be integrested into our F-7, Mirage platform and JF17 Thunder not to mention also deployed on our frigates and ships for added vision and tracking

1 Item so many application ... and no need for approval from US congress now that is an idea

Future Ideas etc

Technology + Education + IDEAS that is what we need to focus on going forward beyond the conventional mind set

Also not sure why this exhibition was restricted to invited guests , general people should have been given ok to visit to raise awareness amoung people and also generate revenue for future bigger exhibitions

Last edited by a moderator:
3918_10151123357057951_913800011_n.jpg

full range of 5.11 products are readily available in the market n i dont mean just the black market. i bought the tactical boots (second from right) from saddar Rwp. they are excellent boots better than any thing i have worn before (n i gone through quite a few).
but if u want the complete range than i would suggest either satara mkt pesh or Quetta.

@Fieldmarshal kindly let us know the price of this pair...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom