What's new

Iconic building : Post independence

Hyderabad Information Technology Engineering Consultancy City, abbreviated as HITEC City, is a major technology township which is at the center of the information technology industry in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. HITEC City is spread across 151 acres (0.61 km2) of land

Cyber Towers at Hitec City

hitechcity.jpg

Microsoft India Development Center, In Hyderabad HITEC City
800px-Microsoft_hyderabad.jpg

Oracle Development Center, In Hyderabad HITEC City
800px-Oracle_hyd.jpg

India's largest IT company TCS campus in Hyderabad HITEC City
1755375.jpg

IBM campus in Hyderabad HITEC City
1755434.jpg

Vanenburg IT in Hyderabad HITEC City
1755426.jpg

Infotech IT campus in Hyderabad HITEC City
1755421.jpg

iLabs Hyderabad Technology Center Private Limited is an IT park spread over 5.5 acres
In the last decade, iLabs has invested in a well-diversified portfolio comprising companies such as, GE Money Servicing (GEMS), a part of GE Money Bank Americas,GlobalOutlook, DQ Entertainment, Sify, Intelligroup, TV9, Megasoft, Cibernet, Mcafee, iCool Technologies and a few others. The Oval Office houses the Regus center and Ernst & Young.
800px-IlabsCentre.jpg

No offense but that billion dollar home is very ugly. Please also give a brief description of the building like its an academic, commercial or residential building. :)

I'm inclined to agree with that opinion. It just looks like an expensive monstrosity.

Please Watch the below video to See how an arid land strip was turned into one of the most modern airport in Asia within only 33 months.

Siemens One Bangalore International Airport, India

BL10_P41_BIAL_888653f.jpg

BIAL-1.jpg

06beng1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TIDEL Park is an information technology (IT) park situated in the city of Chennai, India. The name TIDEL is a portmanteau of TIDCO and ELCOT. An ISO 9001/14001 company, it is one of the largest IT parks in Asia. It was set up in 2000 to foster the growth of information technology in the state of Tamil Nadu by the TIDEL Park Ltd, a joint venture of TIDCO and ELCOT.

800px-Tidel_Park.jpg

800px-Tidel_Park_gate_panorama.jpg

800px-Tidel_Park_and_Elnet_panorama.jpg

Entrance of TIDAL Park

Tidel_Park_junction_panorama.jpg

Cognizant campus in Chennai and it's another major IT company from India
303728_256043024432053_100000790723849_624712_1214852195_n.jpg

Prestige Cyber Towers on Old Mahabalipuram Road, near Chennai for IT companies

aEou1.jpg

BII9T.jpg

India's home grown software and hardware giant HCL's campus in Chennai

170920111226.jpg

Well it depends upon individual's taste, even I don't like it but don't consider it as ugly - because it's a very unique design and I have never see a tall building in such design...

Cannot put my finger on it but something about Ambani's house reminds me of the kind of houses one used to read as a child in Enid Blyton books - the Crooked House .

WOW! Now that is NICE!! :pop: Keep them coming!

Dude , You need to see the latest Infosys campus , its huge and shaped like a butterfly

I am no Idea why Narayan Murthy is fixated with building iconic buildings like these

I myself am an architect and can tell when a company is wasting money on fancy office space

Centaurus Mega Mall and 7 Star Hotel Concept:
centaurus.jpg

Original Progress (2 Years old):
251930,xcitefun-the-centaurus-islamabad-4.jpg

Site Office:
centaurus-islamabad-office.jpg

TCS IT PARK-Chennai...cross posting from Skyscrapercity India

383115_309789752383076_100000561608011_1204206_748973983_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom