What's new

ICJ to announce Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
pak shouldnt have gone to ICJ . it was a deliberate conspiracy against pakistan by the ganja to malign pak at the international level and to please india. we should not expect justice from the powers who are united against islam. they will never be our friends.

If not... then what will you do?
  1. commit suicide
  2. wear cone of shame for the rest of your life
  3. leave pdf permanently
What about U turn like Imran Khan [emoji23][emoji23]

IK will commit another diplomatic suicide here

I don't think he will. The army has to agree and they never will.

i think he has been proving to be a stubborn egoistic person even for the army that's why instead of staying in shadows they had to come out in open ...

Only thing worried me its was Nawaz Sharif decision to put it on ICJ (even many opposed it ) and whatever those patwaries claims in his last term he did many shady things with indians to promote his family business

To some of the indians jumping around like idiots, ICJ DOES NOT have compulsory jurisdiction. Hence, no matter what ever is the verdict, there is no compulsion on Pakistan to do anything. I personally think Pakistan should have refused even going to ICJ - it is a kangaroo court.

The ICJ is an organ of the United Nations. I am kind of hoping you DO ignore the ICJ ruling. That would give India a lot of ammo the next time you mention UN Resolutions.

Your reply isn't quoted properly but just to point out... India banned Pakistan from accessing Kasab so you can expect the same. Terrorists or spies don't get legal rights.. you're lucky we haven't hung your pig to die.

India offered consular access to Kasab. Your Government did not provide it.

To some of the indians jumping around like idiots, ICJ DOES NOT have compulsory jurisdiction. Hence, no matter what ever is the verdict, there is no compulsion on Pakistan to do anything. I personally think Pakistan should have refused even going to ICJ - it is a kangaroo court.

We had to give the Indians an opportunity to expose their own lies.

The ICJ is an organ of the United Nations. I am kind of hoping you DO ignore the ICJ ruling. That would give India a lot of ammo the next time you mention UN Resolutions.

India offered consular access to Kasab. Your Government did not provide it.
You cannot arm-twist a nuclear power for long, you need to be sensible in your dealings with us. This isn't Bollywood, and Pakistan is not Bangladesh, mind you.

Learn from the developments in 27-02-2019, or more surprises await you.

A spy have no diplomatic rights in any country - this is oxy moron.

he actively killed many Innocent Pakistani's, I want nothing less but a death Penalty for him .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom