What's new

ICJ rejects India’s plea for acquittal, repatriation of Kulbhushan - Updates, News & Discussion

Fuk the ICJ, he is a spy caught in the act, should be treated as a spy not as POW

Short Summary

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_3.jpg

Last edited:
I hope we take this opportunity to put more charges on KJ including terrorism, terror financing, sectarianism, espionage, sabotage,murder, attempted murder, illegal entry and others. He needs to be sentenced 10 times times death and serve more than 100 years for all the charges placed at him if he is convicted again. Make sure his trial is done again in military court and done review is done in High Court. And please, make sure that COAS rejects his mercy petition. Then, within 90 days, he will probably make another mercy petition to the President. Arif Alvi also needs to promptly dismiss it when it appears. And, I hope he is hanged in front of his family and hopefully all this process finishes with 5 years.

SUMMARY OF ICJ VERDICT IN KULBUSHAN CASE:

India's request was to have charges dropped and an immediate safe return - ICJ denied that.

India's claim was that he is an ordinary citizen working on Chabahar port project and was lured to cross the border - ICJ dismissed this notion.
View attachment 569615
India was asking the sentence revoked, ICJ have upheld the military court verdict but asked Pakistan to review as per OUR LAW and by medium of our choosing, meaning we decide how and if to review it and who will review it.
View attachment 569616
Pakistan claim was that he is an agent and thus military court was used, ICJ have NOT OVERRULED Military court verdict. Have asked Pakistan to decide on a review mechanism and review DEATH PENALTY as per PAKISTANI LAW

Only one of India's request have been accepted that KJ should be givel counsler access. For that too ICJ refered to geneva convention ruling regarding enemy spies that as per that article of geneva convention spy should be provided counsler access.

Mark my words, within a few days India will say that they do not accept the ICJ verdict.

As usual, the Bollywood drama queens , the billion plus nation just had a collective premature ejaculation.

everyones an expert in Pakistan

I will quote my own post with highlighting a word :

No need to keep trying.

We should learn how to use law, how would be or could be interpreted the law, how to exploit its loopholes... and act according to that knowledge.

At least I heard a legal expert hired by the company I worked for few years ago explaining that.
But he was caught in an illegal bankruptcy of a company he owned few years before. So he had to resign and was awarded jail terms but only if he do same thing again. :D

Consular Access-Granted as per Geneva conv clause regarding ENEMY SPIES

This is it. Its means Jadev is now internationality recognised as an Indian SPY which Pakistan accused of terrorism. Indian stance of him being an innocent trader is now open infront of everyone as a pack of lies.

This should now be taken at other international levels like FATF and start building case against India as a state which sponsor terrorism.

well we wont do that until and unless counselor asks...and dont worry it will be recorded so you cant spin a yarn :coffee:

Oh it’s not what is on record that is going to be spun. It’s everything that didn’t happen that we can make it look like it did that should bother you lol

Trust me, he knows he’s dead. For him, he has nothing more you can offer that will make him sing your tune..you played your trump aka death sentence.
Now it’s indias turn

India is spinning since 1947 humy koi masla nhi lagy raho

Aap bhi khush, hum bhi khush phir.
To masla kya hai.
Pop the champagne or whiskey in your case bro lol

ICJ agreed 2nd passport was officially his under disguised name....given to him by his state...you make whatever you want of it..otherwise he would have needed Persian counselor not indian :coffee:

His identity as kulbhushan Jadhav was never in question.
Please refer me to where the ICJ has brought his Iranian passport (Mubarak Patel) into question or commented on it.

That is the part that is a figment of your imagination.

Oh it’s not what is on record that is going to be spun. It’s everything that didn’t happen that we can make it look like it did that should bother you lol

Trust me, he knows he’s dead. For him, he has nothing more you can offer that will make him sing your tune..you played your trump aka death sentence.
Now it’s indias turn

Aap bhi khush, hum bhi khush phir.
To masla kya hai.
Pop the champagne or whiskey in your case bro lol

Death can be a mercy, if anyone thinks we have nothing else to threaten him then you are mistaken:devil:

Good. First up Pak will give consular access. Next up, he will now have a defence lawyer. A fair trial would mean any trumped up and fictional charge will not hold. Let's see how it pans out.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom