What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Your tears are touching!!
but your fears and the fear of india is shown stark in your words.

Let us worry and grow Pakistan, let us build its infrastructure, dams and power stations. Let us build our military and prowess, let us liase and plan with our allies the way forward, why are you getting your panties in a twist:lol:

Aslong as we can harm india we are good :coffee:

Nawaz is currently in Saudi Arabia to partake in yet another multi state conference, this time to discuss and launch the multi nation islamic alliance with Pakistani generals at its head, Trump will also be there.

Let us plan our future military alliances, let us plan how we will harm india, the planning and weapons sales, JVs, projects are all coming, the Saudis can spend their money where they like, why are you getting your panties in a twist?

We have our strategic planning and we have one enemy & thats you, Yadav will swing & Pakistan will grow your mewing means nothing

I have genuine fears- since a chaotic Pakistan is not in our interests- last time such thing happened we had millions of refugees in India-

Nawaz is there to show your Army that he has friends- and they better listen to his orders like they did with dawn leaks-

I can only hope Pakistan "grows" but with more and more loans from China and no export from Pakistan to China I don't have great hopes about that- Wait you did export some donkey hide to China isn't It- Congratulations on that part-

And buy some panties for yourself- they way you are ranting about It- It seems there is a short supply in Pakistan may import one from China-

As you say Kashmir is an Indian interest and hanging KJ is our interest.

Then any country can pick your citizens and hang them. Because you don't follow norms, why would other countries follow them for you. It's simple.

Stop fooling around and just accept the fact that ICJ didn't order Pakistan to give India consular access to KBY.

It is all very simple.

All measures

you have to report that he is alive and give us information about him that he is fine. You can only prove that by giving access of some kind.

All measures

you have to report that he is alive and give us information about him that he is fine. You can only prove that by giving access of some kind.

He is alive. And he would be hanged when we would announce a date. Our lawyer has already said that he won't be hanged till August 2017.

He is alive. And he would be hanged when we would announce a date. Our lawyer has already said that he won't be hanged till August 2017.

you will not hang him even after end of august mark this post. You have to follow the norms and rules. You are part of the UN body.

you will not hang him even after end of august mark this post. You have to follow the norms and rules. You are part of the UN body.

You need to read more about ICJ buddy. KBY's fate is in our hand not in ICJ.

We would hang him. And I personally won't recommend sending his dead body back.

You need to read more about ICJ buddy. KBY's fate is in our hand not in ICJ.

We would hang him. And I personally won't recommend sending his dead body back.

The day you do it, you are putting your diplomats under risk and India won't do it but other countries will get authority to do so. It already started in Afghanistan, remember 2 staffers got nabbed?

The day you do it, you are putting your diplomats under risk and India won't do it but other countries will get authority to do so. It already started in Afghanistan, remember 2 staffers got nabbed?

KBY is not a diplomat. Don't compare apples with oranges.

KBY is not a diplomat. Don't compare apples with oranges.

Then Non Diplomats would be nabbed. It's simple! If you do not understand what wrath you people land yourself onto then it will be really tough for Pakistanis to roam around.

Then Non Diplomats would be nabbed. It's simple! If you do not understand what wrath you people land yourself onto then it will be really tough for Pakistanis to roam around.

And we would respond in kind. Don't put other Indians in harm for a terrorist.

You have already lost KBY. No need to lose more.

And we would respond in kind. Don't put other Indians in harm for a terrorist.

I said not India but other countries would do it because then they know that you don't respect international norms. And it started in Afghanistan. You are not getting what I am saying.

Then any country can pick your citizens and hang them. Because you don't follow norms, why would other countries follow them for you. It's simple.
If you find our spy then okay however we are not as rouge as you.

I said not India but other countries would do it because then they know that you don't respect international norms. And it started in Afghanistan. You are not getting what I am saying.

Nobody won't do anything. Your businessman plus terrorist isn't that important for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom