What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Contradicting or not. But court never ordered any counselor access for India so you can keep waiting for it. You are just fretting on some observations and observations are not orders.

You are not getting any consular access.

Unanimously,
Indicates the following provisional measures:
Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr. Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings and shall inform the Court of all the measures taken in implementation of the present Order.
II. Unanimously,
Decides that, until the Court has given its final decision, it shall remain seised of the matters which form the subject-matter of this Order.

Now you have to prove the court that he is not executed so whom you are giving access? Some one you have to

Court ordered the stay and all provisional measures to make sure he is not executed. We will see you in UNSC happily be ready to lose again and get exposed.

jurisdiction remains, video not accepted, therefore trial goes on. haha

Last edited:
If you hang him, be ready for a big war, forces are ready....

No war
its simple, if they cant follow the norms set up by world their citizens are at risk of getting picked from any corner of the world brought to some other corner and tried. Du

Pakistan hardy has any infrastructure- No Industry or raw materials, no oil- Pakistan is an agricultural economy-
What will be left of you- If you sold your agriculture, think over It- It is in India's benefit that Pakistanis focus more on earning money than doing Jihad- But What I have been reading about CPEC doesn't indicate any such thing- On the contrary by putting agricultural land on lease more people will go Jobless because big corporations will function with their heavy machines-

What did you get with the military alliance- Saudi is paying 140 billion $$$ to US- What are you getting-

So what did they achieve after meeting Putin ?

We are not in panic mode- We are preparing for what is about to come in Pakistan- we are concerned about It-

Your tears are touching!!
but your fears and the fear of india is shown stark in your words.

Let us worry and grow Pakistan, let us build its infrastructure, dams and power stations. Let us build our military and prowess, let us liase and plan with our allies the way forward, why are you getting your panties in a twist:lol:

Aslong as we can harm india we are good :coffee:

Nawaz is currently in Saudi Arabia to partake in yet another multi state conference, this time to discuss and launch the multi nation islamic alliance with Pakistani generals at its head, Trump will also be there.

Let us plan our future military alliances, let us plan how we will harm india, the planning and weapons sales, JVs, projects are all coming, the Saudis can spend their money where they like, why are you getting your panties in a twist?

We have our strategic planning and we have one enemy & thats you, Yadav will swing & Pakistan will grow your mewing means nothing

If you hang him, be ready for a big war, forces are ready....
Bismillah kero, don't make empty threats, we all know that nothing will happen, no war will break out even if we hang that spy and i'm sure Pakistan will hang him.

No war
its simple, if they cant follow the norms set up by world their citizens are at risk of getting picked from any corner of the world brought to some other corner and tried. Du
Just like India can't follow the norms set up by the world on human rights violations, when will you stop palliating the Kashmiris?

Bismillah kero, don't make empty threats, we all know that nothing will happen, no war will break out even if we hang that spy and i'm sure Pakistan will hang him.

Just like India can't follow the norms set up by the world on human rights violations, when will you stop palliating the Kashmiris?

I am pretty sure u have a western twang like your lawyer at ICJ, but quality and substance?

palliate
ˈpalɪeɪt/
verb
  1. 1.
    make (a disease or its symptoms) less severe without removing the cause.
    "treatment works by palliating symptoms"
    synonyms: alleviate, ease, relieve, soothe, take the edge off, assuage, allay, dull, soften, lessen, moderate, temper,mitigate, diminish, decrease, blunt, deaden, abate;
    rarelenify
    "the treatment works by palliating symptoms"
  2. 2.
    disguise the seriousness of (an offence).
    "there is no way to excuse or palliate his dirty deed"
    synonyms: disguise, hide, gloss over, conceal, whitewash, cover, cover up, camouflage, cloak, mask, paper over,varnish over; More

I am pretty sure u have a western twang like your lawyer at ICJ, but quality and substance?

palliate
ˈpalɪeɪt/
verb
  1. 1.
    make (a disease or its symptoms) less severe without removing the cause.
    "treatment works by palliating symptoms"
    synonyms: alleviate, ease, relieve, soothe, take the edge off, assuage, allay, dull, soften, lessen, moderate, temper,mitigate, diminish, decrease, blunt, deaden, abate;
    rarelenify
    "the treatment works by palliating symptoms"
  2. 2.
    disguise the seriousness of (an offence).
    "there is no way to excuse or palliate his dirty deed"
    synonyms: disguise, hide, gloss over, conceal, whitewash, cover, cover up, camouflage, cloak, mask, paper over,varnish over; More
Pellet or pallet, what difference does it make if it was a small spelling mistake. You got nothing to say about the case?
K will I.A be hanged.

so what persuaded them to hire him?

I really do not know only the government of Pakistan can tell this but my personal feeling is it is his command over ENGLISH.

Now I do not know what persuaded India to hire Khawar in the past.

We have allowed the UNHRC to be there. More we cannot do anything. We have our interests, we cannot simply give Kashmir to Pakistan just because there is a few hundred people demanding Independence.

The more you try to instigate Kashmir, worse the situation in Pakistan will get, we have dragged you to ICJ just because you have problem with us. You are getting exposed day by day. Your army is not making the citizen realize this. Your image is falling down badly.

Iran has warned you, Afghanistan is not happy, USA found that you double crossed them, EU doesn't trust you after OBL. Guys you have to introspect yourself. The civilian population is unaware of this.

Forces are ready and believe me we are serious....it will be war...
Hahaha, you joking right? Who are you? A 3* General? or the COAS him self? Empty threats, all day, every day.

We have allowed the UNHRC to be there. More we cannot do anything. We have our interests, we cannot simply give Kashmir to Pakistan just because there is a few hundred people demanding Independence.

The more you try to instigate Kashmir, worse the situation in Pakistan will get, we have dragged you to ICJ just because you have problem with us. You are getting exposed day by day. Your army is not making the citizen realize this. Your image is falling down badly.

Iran has warned you, Afghanistan is not happy, USA found that you double crossed them, EU doesn't trust you after OBL. Guys you have to introspect yourself. The civilian population is unaware of this.
As you say Kashmir is an Indian interest and hanging KJ is our interest.

Unanimously,
Indicates the following provisional measures:
Pakistan shall take all measures at its disposal to ensure that Mr. Jadhav is not executed pending the final decision in these proceedings and shall inform the Court of all the measures taken in implementation of the present Order.
II. Unanimously,
Decides that, until the Court has given its final decision, it shall remain seised of the matters which form the subject-matter of this Order.

Now you have to prove the court that he is not executed so whom you are giving access? Some one you have to

Court ordered the stay and all provisional measures to make sure he is not executed. We will see you in UNSC happily be ready to lose again and get exposed.

jurisdiction remains, video not accepted, therefore trial goes on. haha

Stop fooling around and just accept the fact that ICJ didn't order Pakistan to give India consular access to KBY.

It is all very simple.

I will be one day....its good, that you still think India can not be an aggressor.....:disagree:
No, not again.... Another 10 year old has made an account on PDF!
You don't have General material, you'll be lucky if you make it to LT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom