What's new

Ice Confirmed at the Moon’s Poles. The Indian Connection

But created by scientists is that right @Tom M

Again you are misinformed I guess. It was created due to the efforts of our late P.M pandit Nehru. And it comes under the Department of Space.

It has a total beurocratic structure just like our loss making Air India etc.

But you are partially true, it is run by scientists. But then I guess your SUPARCO is also run by scientists.

Again you are misinformed I guess. It was created due to the efforts of our late P.M pandit Nehru. And it comes under the Department of Space.

It has a total beurocratic structure just like our loss making Air India etc.

But you are partially true, it is run by scientists. But then I guess your SUPARCO is also run by scientists.
Thank you friend:angel::tup:, i don't know bro , but most chance run by sefarshee representatives appointed by corrupt political political parties just like they did PIA/Steel mill/ railways and other governmental institutions but lets hope future will be better for SUPARCO @Tom M :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know Pakistan has no poverty, rape and corruption, has Imran Khan waved his magic wand and brought Naya Pakistan already? Just because we have problems does not mean we should not invest in space exploration, an area that is becoming very important in the near future. Paksitanis can rant all they want about toilets and rape, that does not change the fact they are jealous they have not achieved anything important in the past 70 years.

Thank you friend:angel::tup:, i don't know bro , but most chance run by sefarshee representatives appointed by corrupt political political parties just like they did PIA/Steel mill/ railways and other governmental institutions but lets hope future will be better for SUPARCO @Tom M :(
Yes I do hope SUPARCO improves in the near future. Imran Khan should definitely reform it as part of Naya Pakistan.

Well the level of technology to make a taxi of such kind is very different than that for suicide belts. Someday other nations in the region may graduate to make taxis of this kind.
Let's be honest. Its not some ground breaking technology. The only reason NASA put its equipment on this taxi is because Indian sweatbacks are ready to slave wage for 1/1000th the price of an American. That's the only reason Indian launch sites are used: Cheap. Slave. Labor.

Let's be honest. Its not some ground breaking technology. The only reason NASA put its equipment on this taxi is because Indian sweatbacks are ready to slave wage for 1/1000th the price of an American. That's the only reason Indian launch sites are used: Cheap. Slave. Labor.

Nobody, at least we Indian's can't beat when it comes to cheap labor. Does that essentially mean Chinese workers are slaves, huh ?? :p:

No, they are used because we are the most capable. Haven't you read the article? The Chandrayaan was built specifically for this mission. We discovered ice on the moon long before NASA. That is why NASA is so keen to work with us, because we are among the world's most capable. Meanwhile, what are you guys capable of other than terrorism? Your country has made absolutely ZERO progress in the advancement of humanity.

You know typical yearly salary of a NASA engineer/scientist is around 80-90K USD. 1/1000th of it will be just 90 USD. 90 USD per year will put these rocket scientists below poverty line even in India. I doubt that is the case.

Ability to make something cheap is in itself an innovation. Ask China.

BTW, if it were just a question of cheap man-power, Pakistan should have developed its own satellite launchers by now. GDP per capita of Pakistan is about 20-30 % less than India. Why do you have to depend upon China for satellite and launcher both?

Missed the trees for the woods..as always

It’s because India HAS the ' Taxi' & that it costs less to send things up by Indian ' Taxis".
If the technology is not ground breaking , ever wondered why you guys dont have it ? Unless belts are preferred over taxis .. maybe ?

It takes nothing to be cynical & find fault till you attempt to do it yourself ..

Back
Top Bottom