What's new

Ice Confirmed at the Moon’s Poles. The Indian Connection

Well keep on ridiculing, that's the one area you are best at. Alas what else can we expect from the people of nation whose space tech is still in the Kindergarten. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
and what is benefit of these missions to Mars/Moon gets indian common men/women, eliminate poverty and rape from India @Tom M o_O:what:
Oh i forget india is shupa dupa powa there is no poverty/rape in ndia @Tom M :sarcastic::haha::lol::enjoy:
Jai shupa dupa powa HIND @Tom M :sarcastic::haha::lol::rofl::enjoy:

and what is benefit of these missions to Mars/Moon gets indian common men/women, eliminate poverty and rape from India @Tom M o_O:what:
Oh i forget india is shupa dupa powa there is no poverty/rape in ndia @Tom M :sarcastic::haha::lol::enjoy:

First tell me what is the benefit of having an institution like "SUPARCO" with a budget of around USD 40.7 Million, without any justifiable performance ??? Then I will let you know why we pursue rather successful space research. :p:

First tell me what is the benefit of having an institution like "SUPARCO" with a budget of around USD 40.7 Million, without any justifiable performance ??? Then I will let you know why we pursue rather successful space research. :p:
no political will/ corupption ETC ETC @Tom M :(

no political will/ corupption ETC ETC @Tom M :(

And we have good political will and almost zero corruption as far as ISRO is concerned. Moreover ISRO (especially it's commercial wing Antrix) is a good profit making organization, the profit they earn directly go into governments account which in turn is utilised for a lot of social schemes servicing and catering the needs of the poor to a certain extend. Hope you got the answer loud and clear about the benefits of Indian space research for the poor, and all that is apart from the remote sensing and other indirect benefits from satellites.

And we have good political will and almost zero corruption as far as ISRO is concerned. Moreover ISRO (especially it's commercial wing Antrix) is a good profit making organizational, which directly go into governments account which in turn is utilised for a lot of social schemes servicing and catering the needs of the power to a certain extend. Hope you got the answer loud and clear about the benefits of Indian space research for the poor, and all that is apart from the remote sensing and other indirect benefits from satellites.
you're doing good job, your ISRO is private/semi private organization created by scientific personal whereas our dead SUPARCO is governmental organization, you're way way ahead in this field from us @Tom M :tup:

Suparco is dead because of corruption, no political will @LASER :( but my question remains to you both @LASER @Tom M what is the benefits launching mission to mars/moon, are these lunar/martian missions to eliminate hunger/poverty/rape in india @Tom M @LASER o_O:what::undecided:
Space technology leads to a lot of development on the ground, in various fileds. Be it Moon or mars, and it's good publicity. You see we made millions by launching satellites of other countries, after the Mars mission. Poverty will be reduced, don't wait to solve every issue in the country to develop science and tech. At least learn from the Chinese. :rolleyes:

Suparco is dead because of lack of interest in people for space science. It is clearly evident in your opinions on India. May be jealousy, idk. You ask the same question back home, 'why not first solve poverty issue then suparco can launch sat'. In India, rich and poor are proud of the achievements of ISRO. There is corruption here too, it used to be worse like Pakistan.

Actually quite a lot!
1. ISRO launches satellites of other parties via Antrix. And its a profit making entity. More profit than even Arriannespce of Europe. These missions serve as its advertisement.

2. ISRO has saved lives of hundreds of thousand Indians from Tsunami, its satellites enable communication in the innermost and remotest parts of India.

3. These missions encourage younger generation to take interest in science. There is a reason why India is way ahead of Pakistan in science and technology.

Lemme ask you, why Pakistan has bought its first satellite from China now in 2018?

Space technology leads to a lot of development on the ground, in various fileds. Be it Moon or mars, and it's good publicity. You see we made millions by launching satellites of other countries, after the Mars mission. Poverty will be reduced, don't wait to solve every issue in the country to develop science and tech. At least learn from the Chinese. :rolleyes:

Suparco is dead because of lack of interest in people for space science. It is clearly evident in your opinions on India. May be jealousy, idk. You ask the same question back home, 'why not first solve poverty issue then suparco can launch sat'. In India, rich and poor are proud of the achievements of ISRO. There is corruption here too, it used to be worse like Pakistan.
Thank you friend, but lack interest in people is not a problem, there are lots of interest in peoples for space science but lack of political will/ corruption in political system/education system is the major issues in pakististan @LASER :angel::tup:

Back
Top Bottom