What's new

ICC T20 World Cup: Pakistan vs West Indies - April 1st 2014

Shoaib Malik and Kamran Akmal, how many times these useless cricketers have cost us winning tournaments.

Pakistan looked to be one of the best teams. Hafeez cannot captain....Ahmed Shahzad should be the new Captain.

Umar Gul should also be laid to rest from the Cricket Team, Umar Gul is not a big match bowler at all!!!

Which man???
pumpkin-008.gif

...Aaah him! I was looking at that chick instead! :man_in_love: Sheeesh!
babyglas.jpg

Shoaib Malik and Kamran Akmal, how many times these useless cricketers have cost us winning tournaments.

Pakistan looked to be one of the best teams. Hafeez cannot captain....Ahmed Shahzad should be the new Captain.

Umar Gul should also be laid to rest from the Cricket Team, Umar Gul is not a big match bowler at all!!!

you missed afridi in this list....
;)

Oh. You are finding proof from my comment.

Let me make another statement by which you can prove your ancestry back to primates. Believe that too as the previous one.

Intriguing :D

Wonder what would that have been? o_O

His performance was brilliant in bowling and fielding otherwise target should be around 200. You can't expect 120 runs, 7 down and only 25 balls.
but still its not sufficient for pak to win the game.mean while ajamal bowling really turned in favor for windies.

and ajmal too! :D
he is the pride of pak.how could i missed him ?? :tup:

you missed afridi in this list....
;)

Afridi is one of the best players in the world for the T20 format. Even in this match he bowled really well and a couple of biggest sixes.

Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Hafeez and Umar Gul are to be replaced....with a ofcourse a new captain in the T20 format.

Afridi is one of the best players in the world for the T20 format. Even in this match he bowled really well and a couple of biggest sixes.

Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal, Hafeez and Umar Gul are to be replaced....with a ofcourse a new captain in the T20 format.

you people are getting really frustrated by your pak team. Pak performance is really unpredictable....... :agree::agree:

Back
Top Bottom