What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

Better go beat the shit out of every Pakistani minority who cheered for india :rofl: Good win India

india can never really 'win' againt Pakistan , you are defeated lot who have to prove to us at every turn that you are not a defeated lot ... hahah , for us that is not the case , ye hi suchi baat hai , that why indian crowds get deflated so quickly and go silent when your wickets are falling or boundires get hit by Pakistan

Sure, whenever we win, it only means you lost.:cheesy: And I hope we'll continue proving that we are the undefeated lot. The current score reads 9-0 in World Cups. :enjoy:

india can never really 'win' againt Pakistan , you are defeated lot who have to prove to us at every turn that you are not a defeated lot ... hahah , for us that is not the case , ye hi suchi baat hai , that why indian crowds get deflated so quickly and go silent when your wickets are falling or boundires get hit by Pakistan
aik aur krantikari..bahit hi krantikari..

doesn't matter. I'm already satisfied i always been for the last 15 months when our team went into india and spanked your team in front of all of india lol
you may satisfy yourself with little series victories while we win the big league matches :chilli::chilli::chilli:
next your team will loose to australia and go home , ha ha

Bura na manoo kohli hai :D
1239964_589594897791544_1654970364_n.jpg

My point of view........... (India and PAK)
From last 6 months performance......
India \ PAK Result
Batting capacity
India 85 % \ 60 % PAK India is better side
Batting capacity (in under presser)
India 75 % \ 40 % PAK PAK always plays very poor (except sometimes)
Balling capacity
India 60 % \ 85 % PAK is better side (Normally)
Balling capacity (in under presser)
India 50 % \ 55 % PAK PAK bowlers look like they lost their mind.
Fielding Side
India 70 % \ 65 % PAK India has 4-5 very good fielders.
Pakistan performs very poor in top level tournament against India because they can't handle the presser. I don't no why???
World Cup :- India 9-0 PAK

I agree to what sankpal said. he is right actually and has been neutral in his analysis. We have to accept that India is a better side under pressure while Pakistan isnt at the moment. The 2nd main factor that he missed is actually the Indian Captain Dhoni is a brilliant and experienced captain and remains calm under pressure. He is aggressive where he needs to be. On the contrary, Hafeez is totally unable to absorb pressure. He looked confused, nervous and miserable showing that he cannot take pressure. Pakistani captains who can take pressure are Afridi, Shoaib Malik in T20s. They are wonderful and perform under pressure as captain as it is their normal game.

doesn't matter. I'm already satisfied i always been for the last 15 months when our team went into india and spanked your team in front of all of india lol
aaj ki baat kar ...... don't go in the history.

Better go beat the shit out of every Pakistani minority who cheered for india :rofl: Good win India
Come on yaar ... don't troll :P

we made india out of Asia cup

in response india won a normal match against Pakistan and we are still in the match,

Feel the difference.

COngrats to Pakistan in advance since i know Pakistan had already won the match.Playing is only a formality

Tomorrow i will quote this post again

:cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

BUTTHURT

Back
Top Bottom