What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

I Think Pakistan is giving up this match due to all the kashmiri student issues in india

it was much better Paksitan have asked they do not want to play with india as its creating issues for kashmiri students in india ..

Indians cant win the game with proper match, Pakistan team is giving it so kashmiri students can go with their education and there is not a single person in india who see game as a game....

shame on india
emotion_meme_by_rober_raik-d4d3z9p.png

I Think Pakistan is giving up this match due to all the kashmiri student issues in india

it was much better Paksitan have asked they do not want to play with india as its creating issues for kashmiri students in india ..

Indians cant win the game with proper match, Pakistan team is giving it so kashmiri students can go with their education and there is not a single person in india who see game as a game....

shame on india
@mod
he is trolling

shame on india
poor kashmirs

shame on india

Cry a river , build a bridge and get over it .

shame on india
--
you are :offtopic:

shame on india
Grapes are sour:pop:

Thanks India agar tum thori fielding achi karletay tu maza khatam hojata match ka lol
arreh bhai hamari batting ka bhi kuch pata nahi , , ye sab kohli dhoni raina yuvi sab naaam k sher hein :P

Back
Top Bottom