What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Australia - 30th March 2014

I am not cursing anyone...I've supported Pakistani Team in all matches (except one with India) & you can see my posts in this very thread too. However, most of the Pakistani members post loathe of crap. Hence, this reply...:sick:

Is it you flamingo?

I am not cursing anyone...I've supported Pakistani Team in all matches (except one with India) & you can see my posts in this very thread too. However, most of the Pakistani members post loathe of crap. Hence, this reply...:sick:
pdf trolling is just for the lulz, not meant to be taken seriously. in the end, we dont really hate each other. :wub:

Because most of the Indian members also do this.. I was the first person who congratulated Indian members on the victory against Pakistan and then I saw Indian members reaction which was so intolerable so I have to act like them. :coffee:

Because most of the Indian members also do this.. I was the first person who congratulated Indian members on the victory against Pakistan and then I saw Indian members reaction which was so intolerable so I have to act like them. :coffee:
:haha::haha::haha:

Ok..Thank you IPL.

But then why pakistan lost to India. :o: Still hoping to get into IPL? :lol:

We might have lost the game but saved hundreds of our kashmiri Brothers.

Ye to ek match tha,We can give our lives for kashmiri Brothers,Though the love is mutual as seen during the asia Cup semi final

may be they have seen other pakistani members reaction and turned hostile, similarly as you became.

So be yourself. Haters shall not change you to another of their kind.

We might have lost the game but saved hundreds of our kashmiri Brothers.

Ye to ek match tha,We can give our lives for kashmiri Brothers,Though the love is mutual as seen during the asia Cup semi final

:lol: :lol:

Kashmiris can be thrashed again, are you saying you are never gonna win against us ever? Good excuse loser :lol:

And kashmiris can be thrashed for being upset at pakistan loss/India win, then whats the point?

Be a nice loser!!! and a humble winner!!

Back
Top Bottom