2010 - New Zealand
2012 - Australia
2014 - United Arab Emirates
2016 - Bangladesh
2018 – New Zealand
2020 – South Africa
2022 – West Indies

I think starting this World Test Championship is insane move by ICC

It's the best move, Test cricket is real cricket for cricket lovers, not your 20/20 drama, which is a mockery of cricket

I agree that Test cricket is the best cricket but having only four teams and 3 matches in the tournament is hard on other teams. At the same time its not possible to accommodate every team in a test championship. Its better to have a league system over 4 years with teams playing 3 home tests and 3 away tests against every other test playing nation and the team with most points win.

I agree that Test cricket is the best cricket but having only four teams and 3 matches in the tournament is hard on other teams. At the same time its not possible to accommodate every team in a test championship. Its better to have a league system over 4 years with teams playing 3 home tests and 3 away tests against every other test playing nation and the team with most points win.

only 4, Which are they?

This concept of Test Championship will ultimately run for entire 4 year period i.e teams will be playing bilateral series like they do right now and have to compete and strive hard to be in top 4. The format u r talking abt, if implemented, will kill the iconic test battles we have today like Ashes, Border-Gavaskar Series or India's tour down under. Such type of league system can be applicable to T20 Championship(instead of calling it WC) but ICC won't do that since its a golden egg for ICC. No such changes should be ever made to ODI format though.

pesa phenk tamasha dekh :whistle:

Who do u want to host WCs and ICC tournaments then ? Pakistan ? By the time India will be hosting T20 WC England, Saf, WI, SL & Bng would have already hosted it. England will be hosting 1st Test Championship all alone...India is hosting it after them. England will be hosting ODI WC all alone wht 5th time ? India will be doing it for the 1st time. Still India is being favored here ? :disagree:

Pakistan deserves this.

Time and again it has been made aware of the fact that the state of Pakistan must do something to safeguard itself.

The answer that one gets from the govt is a picture of some laughing clowns out there to make money.

the other answer one gets from the young is , india, us, cia, israel and may be even Ethiopia.

Wake up.

Back
Top Bottom