What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

save-tiger-20-728.jpg

Very sophisticated.
Virat has a very expressive face. I'm guessing that it's his excellent dancing skills which helps him emote so well.
Like a true Punjabi he is loud too.

Lol

Deal with it! :-)

I wish and wish Dhawan had touched 50. Hate to see his pretty wife so upset.

Nice, cruising.. still a ways to go though but BD aren't looking very good, even that one wicket was a fluke/bad shot, not from any great bowling.

also, @Arsalan when did lungi become a swear/cuss word, it's like baniya for us Indians, nobody takes offence even though it is said slightly derogatorily.

Good. No BD posters here for long time. They should have some support. BTW I know you are actually praying for your team because you know if India wins this one then we will make mincemeat of your team in the finals
Actually not. I support Bangladesh because Tamim is my favorite left hand Batsman. Similarly i support Westindies because i like Marlon Samuels.

The only reason why references to his celebratory style were made is because a few people on here had very odd things to say about how Pakistani cricketers celebrate which I find amusing whilst observing their own players style.

I don't need to 'deal with it' quite frankly speaking I don't care lol.

Can't take the heat step out otherwise 'deal with it' ;)

Virat has a very expressive face. I'm guessing that it's his excellent dancing skills which helps him emote so well.
Like a true Punjabi he is loud too.

Lol

Deal with it! :-)

I wish and wish Dhawan had touched 50. Hate to see his pretty wife so upset.

The only reason why references to his celebratory style were made is because a few people on here had very odd things to say about how Pakistani cricketers celebrate which I find amusing whilst observing their own players style.
Reallllllyyyy?

I would also like to know how does the Pakistani team celebrate. What is it that has amused our audience?

Back
Top Bottom